Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

A Storm is Coming, Vegas was just the Beginning

Recommended Posts

Another youtuber  who has been demonitized, all but one documentary he produced. 

This was a sacrifice, a Harvest. Go to minute 4:30 to get to the jist of the video.  He gets into mystery religion symbolism. Pyramid takes energy and magnifies it, sacrifices are done at pyramids in ancient cultures. Psychological anchor with trauma. Bill Cooper exposed all this symbolism in Vegas. Luxor means the source of light at night. Brightest light ever seen on earth besides the sun and it can be seen from space, only other manmade structure that can be seen from space is the Great Wall of China.  A column reaching far out into space. <<< cooper

That light is Lucifer. The couple warning was lesser magic, telling you what they are going to do before they do it. Major sacrifice month for Luciferians. 

Pretty interesting video and quick transcript by me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think most understand that this shooting was a sacrifice for a agenda . The agenda is what most don't understand not even myself can understand it all .

Time will tell !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take this for what you will but that Luxor Light on the Vegas pyramid 'being seen from space' is a myth & a lie.

The Great Wall of China can be seen with radar imaging & can be seen from space. The Pyramids of Giza can be seen from space. So when this guy, cooper, says :

19 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

only other manmade structure that can be seen from space is the Great Wall of China

he is clearly (whether intentionally misleading people or not) forgetting about the obvious Pyramids of Giza. From>>  SOURCE

"The oft-repeated legend that you can see the Luxor’s light beam from space is a myth, started from the Luxor’s hotel statement that astronaut Daniel Brandenstein, who flew on four different space shuttle missions, saw it from space.

In reality, experts and photographs taken from the International Space Station show that while Brandenstein and other astronauts can spot Las Vegas lights from space, the Luxor’s beam gets caught up in the bright fog of lights, and does not stand out as a separate, distinctive beam."  -- From>>  SOURCE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Erudite One said:

Take this for what you will but that Luxor Light on the Vegas pyramid 'being seen from space' is a myth & a lie.

The Great Wall of China can be seen with radar imaging & can be seen from space. The Pyramids of Giza can be seen from space. So when this guy, cooper, says :

he is clearly (whether intentionally misleading people or not) forgetting about the obvious Pyramids of Giza. From>>  SOURCE

"The oft-repeated legend that you can see the Luxor’s light beam from space is a myth, started from the Luxor’s hotel statement that astronaut Daniel Brandenstein, who flew on four different space shuttle missions, saw it from space.

In reality, experts and photographs taken from the International Space Station show that while Brandenstein and other astronauts can spot Las Vegas lights from space, the Luxor’s beam gets caught up in the bright fog of lights, and does not stand out as a separate, distinctive beam."  -- From>>  SOURCE

That's William Cooper's voice saying that from an old clip, I guess you probably know that Cooper is dead, shot by cops. I don't know that he would deliberately mislead about that, he probably believed it at that time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, CSB said:

I think most understand that this shooting was a sacrifice for a agenda . The agenda is what most don't understand not even myself can understand it all .

Time will tell !

I've been so caught up in the minutia of the logistics of all this, I hadn't had a chance to do much research into the more esoteric parts of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

That's William Cooper's voice saying that from an old clip, I guess you probably know that Cooper is dead, shot by cops. I don't know that he would deliberately mislead about that, he probably believed it at that time. 

Well, deliberate or not I easily found out that is not the case with a simple search. So either him, or the maker of that video and/or both are intentionally misleading people to create hype.

I understand it was probably a mock sacrifice, even Infotards like Owen Shroyer have pointed that out.

"States transformed these broad cultural understandings into state ideologies and spectacles. Ruling groups portrayed public offerings of human blood as payment of a debt owed to the gods.

By propitiating the gods with the most valuable substance in the universe—human blood—states terrorized foes and depicted themselves securing a larger social and cosmic good. Public and private bloodletting rituals in the service of the gods were common across Mesoamerica, and ritual human sacrifice was the most extreme form of bloodletting." 
Source

This being done out in the open -- it seems to me is not a harbinger of things to come. It more so seems a symbol of their desperation to maintain their grip... especially considering how they did it so sloppily. Keeping the masses in that constant form of loosh & fear to control them.

I experienced this just today... when I was at physical therapy I leaned my cane up against the wall & when I was reading it slipped & fell onto the window frame with a LOUD bang. Everyone in the waiting room jumped... even me -- but the elderly ladies across from me made a huge, huge deal about it. "It sounded like a gunshot" & I was like.... really?  

That is the kind of constant state of fight or flight they want us to be in.
How much more hysterical will people get over the smallest things? Just thinkin out loud here  :sigh:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

esoteric

Knowing who is behind this would be to understand the agenda of it .. I think the whole truth will soon come out to not just us that have now a interest but to those that are pulling out their hair .

:pulling-hair:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something Very Big and Very Evil Is About to Happen…”I believe we are likely seeing beginning of chemical and biological attacks. We are entering uncharted waters.”

http://revolutionradio.org/2017/10/11/something-very-big-and-very-evil-is-about-to-happen-i-believe-we-are-likely-seeing-beginning-of-chemical-and-biological-attacks-we-are-entering-uncharted-waters/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Erudite One said:

Well, deliberate or not I easily found out that is not the case with a simple search. So either him, or the maker of that video and/or both are intentionally misleading people to create hype.

I understand it was probably a mock sacrifice, even Infotards like Owen Shroyer have pointed that out.

"States transformed these broad cultural understandings into state ideologies and spectacles. Ruling groups portrayed public offerings of human blood as payment of a debt owed to the gods.

By propitiating the gods with the most valuable substance in the universe—human blood—states terrorized foes and depicted themselves securing a larger social and cosmic good. Public and private bloodletting rituals in the service of the gods were common across Mesoamerica, and ritual human sacrifice was the most extreme form of bloodletting." 
Source

This being done out in the open -- it seems to me is not a harbinger of things to come. It more so seems a symbol of their desperation to maintain their grip... especially considering how they did it so sloppily. Keeping the masses in that constant form of loosh & fear to control them.

I experienced this just today... when I was at physical therapy I leaned my cane up against the wall & when I was reading it slipped & fell onto the window frame with a LOUD bang. Everyone in the waiting room jumped... even me -- but the elderly ladies across from me made a huge, huge deal about it. "It sounded like a gunshot" & I was like.... really?  

That is the kind of constant state of fight or flight they want us to be in.
How much more hysterical will people get over the smallest things? Just thinkin out loud here  :sigh:

 

I wrote an article about the Pussification of America on here, but I can't find it right now. 

"suspicious packages"  "shelter in place"  "active shooter"  "lockdown"  I would like to add: dumb ass people who watch MSM constantly. << They're the dangerous ones when it comes to freedom and loss of rights.  Those old ladies included, they always vote! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The grand ongoing Global conspiracy is the Pope led Globalist project

of turning "sovereign" USA and "sovereign" nations of Europe into failed states .... thence to be made provinces of the One World Government.

The Globalist cabal has it’s forces in place.  

Globalist cabal so confident of it's power that it does not worry about some commoners identifying it and seeing some of what it is doing.

No doubt they are still making some ‘last minute’ moves to become even more prepared ….

But the creation of the groups that will destroy – conquer – eliminate “sovereign” USA and the “sovereign” nations of Europe is a ‘done deal.’

 

Groups such as Antifa, Muslim militias, “Migrant” groups,   Black Panthers,  Black Muslims,  La Raza, Black & Hispanic street gangs are already in place, waiting for the signal to attack.

 

White “militias” have also been created by the Pope's Globalist minions.  The White and non-White groups have been prepared to be pitted against each other.   

Police & Military will be neutralized by racial conflict.

Most if not all of these groups are well known … been well known for years.

I’m not sure at what stage of the attack NYCity (and likely other cities) will be nuked.   Just have to wait and see about that.

In Jesus is the only hope of safety. Revelation 13->forward reveals soul saving blessing conveying information about our end of era scenario found nowhere else.

 

https://i.imgur.com/0aRPtMA.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×