Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Closeup vid of Paddock's window after shooting

Dr. Evil    2,558

It seems tacked onto the end of the footage. No crowd noise on the audio - no sirens. Also, the window to the right doesn't appear broken yet.

notgoingtorespond   
notgoingtorespond
7 minutes ago, God Man said:

Wow! That is a great video.  Why is so much glass broken out of the window?

I dont remember seeing that much glass missing on the morning after photos.

COBO Member    4,311
14 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

So, was the light off in the other room where there was a broken window? 

Must've been. But listening to the mix of gunfire, you'd have to be a mental midget to deny a minimum of two shooters.

CSB    2,445

One would think if the glass was broken out it would have fallen to the ground below ! I have yet seen any pictures or videos of the glass on the sidewalk or road or even anyone hurt from broken glass that had fallen .. From this video I can't tell if the glass was broken out or broken into the room from outside . Surely there would have been people walking the sidewalks below ..

askakido    329
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

It's toward the end of the video. Very clear shot! 

Check 0:17s to 0:20s for 'flashes" left 1/4th of the screen an the upward 30% from the top of the screen. Are those flashes?

Also watch from 2:20s to 2:50s for  locative and positional context of the broken window.

This part of the 'video' is from a digital camera in my impression, it seems to be using Optical Zooming not Digital zooming... though my impression is the focus is an auto-focus camera (maybe).

Cinnamon    28,921
1 hour ago, Dr. Evil said:

It seems tacked onto the end of the footage. No crowd noise on the audio - no sirens. Also, the window to the right doesn't appear broken yet.

There are no crowd sounds either, so I am guessing it's after it happened. If that is the case, then logic would dictate that you would see someone (cops) in the room, but it appears vacant. Wish there was more info on that! 

2 hours ago, notgoingtorespond said:

I dont remember seeing that much glass missing on the morning after photos.

Nor do I..  Looks almost like somebody was thrown out it with all that glass missing.

King Candy    29
3 hours ago, askakido said:

Check 0:17s to 0:20s for 'flashes" left 1/4th of the screen an the upward 30% from the top of the screen. Are those flashes?

Also watch from 2:20s to 2:50s for  locative and positional context of the broken window.

This part of the 'video' is from a digital camera in my impression, it seems to be using Optical Zooming not Digital zooming... though my impression is the focus is an auto-focus camera (maybe).

I think its some random light and other objects are just in the view. You can see some dude walk right in front of it. Also, :24-:28sec in slow mode, the light is constant.

I agree that the zoom is optical and probably recorded the next night.