Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.
Alluvial

President John Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act mandates that all JFK assassination records must be fully declassified by Oct 26

Recommended Posts

 Alluvial    430

The President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act mandates that all JFK assassination records must be fully declassified by 26 October, 2017

Sorrry the topic cut off, wouldn't let me post the entire headline.

The government has promised to release as many documents as possible in October, 2017, the 25th anniversary of the JFK Records Act, in which Congress mandated that all efforts be made to release everything in Washington’s possession unless an overriding case can be made for withholding in the national interest.

http://2017jfk.org/countdown-to-2017/

I'm sure all the important or classified stuff will be redacted.

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/75s0tc/the_president_john_f_kennedy_assassination/

Edited by Alluvial
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 CaptH    43

I'm pretty sure that we've been told that a volume has already gone missing.The volume that contained details of LHO. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Malevolent    2,479
6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Is this the storm that's coming? 

 

8 minutes ago, CaptH said:

I'm pretty sure that we've been told that a volume has already gone missing.The volume that contained details of LHO. 

I suppose most of the "organisers" have now passed on anyway.  We are all quite certain that neither of the Kennedy murders were actual "crimes" - I do not think that the young Kennedy's plane crashed all on its own either.  Ted is long dead, but he knew and that is why he towed the line..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Dr. Evil    1,366
1 hour ago, Malevolent said:

I do not think that the young Kennedy's plane crashed all on its own either.

JFK Jnr told the world who killed his dad when he started his magazine and called it George. The guy who ran the hit team was George Walker Herbert Bush and he ain't dead. Yet.

They knew JFK Jnr would be elected as Senator for NY and from the magazine they knew he would be telling the people, so they decided to kill him. Then they gave us Killary in the seat he would have otherwise occupied. Part of their sense of humour.

When they found JFK Jnr's plane the fuel cock was in the closed position. That cock had a complicated mechanism to open it and it couldn't be done in a hurry. 

JFK Jnr was a very cautious man, naturally enough. Because he had low flying hours he always flew with an instructor at night and that night was no different. However the instructor was an MK'd suicide assassin.

He shut off the cock over the ocean, dived the plane in, divers removed the instructors body, and forgot to turn the cock back on.

GHW Bush BTW was also behind the Reagan attempt by Hinckley.

He is also suspected of being the "Curious George" which Tesla named his incessantly curious assistant who he had employed just before he died. If so it's quite likely he was the one who stole Tesla's research notes when he died and that would explain how he got his start in the intell community and rose to become the head of the CIA in later years. Because those papers would have been the intelligence coup of the century.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Kadosh    278

They've sure had adequate time to manufacture any narrative they wish to disseminate. Don't look for any smoking gun in this pile of dung.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 COBO Member    2,757
2 hours ago, Dr. Evil said:

JFK Jnr told the world who killed his dad when he started his magazine and called it George. The guy who ran the hit team was George Walker Herbert Bush and he ain't dead. Yet.

They knew JFK Jnr would be elected as Senator for NY and from the magazine they knew he would be telling the people, so they decided to kill him. Then they gave us Killary in the seat he would have otherwise occupied. Part of their sense of humour.

When they found JFK Jnr's plane the fuel cock was in the closed position. That cock had a complicated mechanism to open it and it couldn't be done in a hurry. 

JFK Jnr was a very cautious man, naturally enough. Because he had low flying hours he always flew with an instructor at night and that night was no different. However the instructor was an MK'd suicide assassin.

He shut off the cock over the ocean, dived the plane in, divers removed the instructors body, and forgot to turn the cock back on.

GHW Bush BTW was also behind the Reagan attempt by Hinckley.

He is also suspected of being the "Curious George" which Tesla named his incessantly curious assistant who he had employed just before he died. If so it's quite likely he was the one who stole Tesla's research notes when he died and that would explain how he got his start in the intell community and rose to become the head of the CIA in later years. Because those papers would have been the intelligence coup of the century.

I agree 100% that the crash was no accident. However, everything I've ever read pointed straight to the Clintons eliminating the competition for her upcoming run for the Senate.

And while I'm not supporting the official explanation, I well remember being called to the cockpit to observe an odd light in the distance. My point is that when my reply was, "I don't know...where's the horizon?". Every set of eyes dropped to the instruments. The old cliche' of flying by the seat of your pants goes out the window when the sun goes down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 apache54    4,129

You can be assured the papers have been altered to say whatever story they deem ! and IT IS NOT the truth, they will slant it for their agenda, show blame where it is not due and false blame some where else. OR-OR  some will be missing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Phantom    78

I'm not really sure what else is left to reveal. We know the Warren report was a farce, Police statements were a farce, witness testimonies distorted, rediculous 'magic bullet' and 'lone gunman BS' Does anyone honestly believe the 'release' would provide anything new or reveal those involved etc? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Jump To Top
×