Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Cinnamon

CAUGHT ON TAPE: Police Arrive After “Suicidal” Harvey Weinstein Freaks on Daughter

COBO Member    3,344
35 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Suicide by cop just popped into my mind. 

Now, who can he roll over on is the big question.

Hmmm...suddenly reminded of the Fatty Arbuckle Hollyweird scandal of the 1920's(?).

Osgrot    274

This sleazebag is far too powerful, connected and insured to NOT be in on, and a willing participant in this staged melodrama... A new life awaits on distant shores, or at least out of sight until the radical population reduction agenda has been achieved. Is this charade, a planned fail-safe should a major false flag head south as per Las Vegas, or to further some other purpose, like chaos, that will eventually come apparent?! 

Cinnamon    22,834
37 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Hmmm...suddenly reminded of the Fatty Arbuckle Hollyweird scandal of the 1920's(?).

I just looked that up. Woman's name was Rappe. (Rape) word play again? 

Erudite One    620

Well like some in this thread have already pointed out... have a patsy lookalike kill his whole family. Just push the narrative "all men are pigs all men hate women all men are evil"

Just another horrible psy-op. No doubt what he did is true & he is a pig like demon creature ... but something more is afoot here.

nemo    139

First thing that popped into my head was when Martin Lawrence went a little cray cray in the street back when.

Quiet Storm    932

I want to watch him either Castrate himself, or Slit his own throat, Stream it as it happens live, Hell, I would even pay money to watch it happen.

7 hours ago, MountedShooter said:

Totally!

Would NOT surprise me, if he starts hanging others as he strikes me as the type who would sell his own mother down the drain to take the heat off himself. A mistake is using hairspray on your under-arms as a deodorant, what this ugly man / creep did is dispicable and horrible. He will get his due. Hopefully in full view of the American people.

Edited by IamMeYouareYou
Clarity