Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

FBI opens investigation into Harvey Weinstein on orders from Trump's Justice Department

EXCLUSIVE: FBI opens investigation into Harvey Weinstein on orders from Trump's Justice Department - who fear mogul will 'do a Roman Polanski'

The FBI has opened an investigation into Harvey Weinstein for alleged sex crimes, DailyMail.com has exclusively learned on Wednesday 

Three women, including Actress Asia Argento and Lucia Evans, have come forward and claimed the producer forced himself on them sexually

The DOJ's order is likely to be seen in a political light given Weinstein's friendship with President Trump's defeated rival Hillary Clinton

Weinstein donated heavily to Clinton and although she said she was shocked and dismayed by his actions, she hasn't returned any of his contributions

The 65-year-old is said to be planning to depart for Europe in order to receive professional treatment and go to sex therapy in wake of the scandal

His hasty international departure sparks fears of a Roman Polanski-style situation, where he dodges prosecution in the U.S

Polanski has managed to avoid US officials since he plead guilty to having sex with a 13-year-old in 1978

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4971192/FBI-Harvey-Weinstein-probe-ordered-Trump-Justice-Dept.html#ixzz4vEyfDEuj

2 minutes ago, TheToolman said:

Can Trump order one to look into Hillary too?  Please?  He promised...

would be nice, but won't happen without a complete NEW group of people in DC and NONE of the ones from the past!!

Start cracking open Dyncorp or this is another distraction and a complete waste of federal resources. f**k this reality tv bullshit from this reality tv administration. 

OK, one of you storefront lawyers help me out here. Regardless of past associations, why is the FBI  getting involved in the case? I can see it if it took place across state lines or involved minors. What am I missing?

So the FBI opens a probe into Weinstein but no Probe for John Podesta or the other Pedo's exposed by Wikileaks's?

" 'do a Roman Polanski'"  convicted pedophile that has been hanging out in neutral Swiss Alps for many decades now.  Sheltered from "the Law" of the U.S.A.  But U.S.A. won't go get him like the FBI/DOJ has done dozen and dozens of times for less nefarious people.  

36 minutes ago, Therin said:

So the FBI opens a probe into Weinstein but no Probe for John Podesta or the other Pedo's exposed by Wikileaks's?

There weren't any people coming forward and saying they were molested, no parents coming forward in defense of their children... is that why?  I kept hoping that dam would break and a ton of people would come out and point fingers publicly at them, but no one did. The closest we got was the look alike photos of the Podestas in the Madeline case in Portugal.  But there was enough other evidence of criminal activity in those emails and nothing happened with that, either. 

46 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

OK, one of you storefront lawyers help me out here. Regardless of past associations, why is the FBI  getting involved in the case? I can see it if it took place across state lines or involved minors. What am I missing?

To shut him up about what he knows about everyone else in the government who are pedos? lol

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

EXCLUSIVE: FBI opens investigation into Harvey Weinstein on orders from Trump's Justice Department - who fear mogul will 'do a Roman Polanski'

The FBI has opened an investigation into Harvey Weinstein for alleged sex crimes, DailyMail.com has exclusively learned on Wednesday 

Three women, including Actress Asia Argento and Lucia Evans, have come forward and claimed the producer forced himself on them sexually

The DOJ's order is likely to be seen in a political light given Weinstein's friendship with President Trump's defeated rival Hillary Clinton

Weinstein donated heavily to Clinton and although she said she was shocked and dismayed by his actions, she hasn't returned any of his contributions

The 65-year-old is said to be planning to depart for Europe in order to receive professional treatment and go to sex therapy in wake of the scandal

His hasty international departure sparks fears of a Roman Polanski-style situation, where he dodges prosecution in the U.S

Polanski has managed to avoid US officials since he plead guilty to having sex with a 13-year-old in 1978

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4971192/FBI-Harvey-Weinstein-probe-ordered-Trump-Justice-Dept.html#ixzz4vEyfDEuj

Doesn't Trump have some Presidential business to attend to?

1 hour ago, COBO Member said:

I read a theory that it is tied into Weiner's computer.  Maybe they are targeting him to get more incriminating evidence against the Weiner/Clinton circle.  IDK