Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

John Galt

The Future of Humanity

Recommended Posts

How do you treat an addict?

Do you subjugate him, and blame him for the situation he is in?

Imprison them, label them inept and stupid?

If you really look into it, it can be clearly seen that people who seek external things are really seeking closeness and meaning.

http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1893946,00.html As an example... The degeneracy of my age is no different than an addiction.

If a person does not find this in their family life, and is not as strong willed as some are than they will seek an different place for this companionship. Here comes Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, and so on and so fourth...

Why do children seek attention in these places? Is it because they are stupid? Or is it because they cannot find it in their own families. What happens to these children when they grow up with information from these sources, and not their parents?

How then should we treat our peers who may not understand the things they do, or why they are the way they are? Shall we segregate, designate, and appropriate them as something to be looked down upon? Or do we, who stand above these situations with understanding they do not have apply a bit of compassion and patience. Recognize that we really are blessed to be able to even have found a place for true individuals to congregate, and spread ideas such as ours when the control structure is as dominant as ever. They seek to divide us, how will we respond? We all have to act, regardless of age.. and not assign blame to those who have fallen. We have all stumbled... Be the light you wish to see in others.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We set the trends, I hope everyone that reads this understands that.

The anomaly, that slight wobble that inevitably builds up over time and causes a pole shift...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, John Galt said:

How do you treat an addict?

Do you subjugate him, and blame him for the situation he is in?

Imprison them, label them inept and stupid?

If you really look into it, it can be clearly seen that people who seek external things are really seeking closeness and meaning.

http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1893946,00.html As an example... The degeneracy of my age is no different than an addiction.

If a person does not find this in their family life, and is not as strong willed as some are than they will seek an different place for this companionship. Here comes Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, and so on and so fourth...

Why do children seek attention in these places? Is it because they are stupid? Or is it because they cannot find it in their own families. What happens to these children when they grow up with information from these sources, and not their parents?

How then should we treat our peers who may not understand the things they do, or why they are the way they are? Shall we segregate, designate, and appropriate them as something to be looked down upon? Or do we, who stand above these situations with understanding they do not have apply a bit of compassion and patience. Recognize that we really are blessed to be able to even have found a place for true individuals to congregate, and spread ideas such as ours when the control structure is as dominant as ever. They seek to divide us, how will we respond? We all have to act, regardless of age.. and not assign blame to those who have fallen. We have all stumbled... Be the light you wish to see in others.

 

My father grew up during the great depression in new york. He would go to bed hungry often. They did live generations in one household and people worked thru the depression. He wore shorts in the winter and his mother died young so was raised by grandmother and he was oldest and was put into the military at seventeen. It was a tough life.He never told me the half of it till he started hearing all the bellyaching going on now. I am sorry for anyone who has difficulty but the truth is we make it or not. What doesn't kill you will make you stronger..I love his generation and I am so sorry they are nearly gone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, who knows said:

My father grew up during the great depression in new york. He would go to bed hungry often. They did live generations in one household and people worked thru the depression. He wore shorts in the winter and his mother died young so was raised by grandmother and he was oldest and was put into the military at seventeen. It was a tough life.He never told me the half of it till he started hearing all the bellyaching going on now. I am sorry for anyone who has difficulty but the truth is we make it or not. What doesn't kill you will make you stronger..I love his generation and I am so sorry they are nearly gone

I am not placing blame on any particular generation. I am just saying that the current paradigm of money extortion needs to cease so that we can reunite as families again. Change things by reconciling, instead of blaming and pointing fingers. The problem is in-your-face now for everyone to see, and we have to reconcile so that we can know our truth enemy. The way we handle ourselves (those true individuals) will determine the way the dice land. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John Galt said:

How do you treat an addict?

Do you subjugate him, and blame him for the situation he is in?

Imprison them, label them inept and stupid?

If you really look into it, it can be clearly seen that people who seek external things are really seeking closeness and meaning.

http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1893946,00.html As an example... The degeneracy of my age is no different than an addiction.

If a person does not find this in their family life, and is not as strong willed as some are than they will seek an different place for this companionship. Here comes Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, and so on and so fourth...

Why do children seek attention in these places? Is it because they are stupid? Or is it because they cannot find it in their own families. What happens to these children when they grow up with information from these sources, and not their parents?

How then should we treat our peers who may not understand the things they do, or why they are the way they are? Shall we segregate, designate, and appropriate them as something to be looked down upon? Or do we, who stand above these situations with understanding they do not have apply a bit of compassion and patience. Recognize that we really are blessed to be able to even have found a place for true individuals to congregate, and spread ideas such as ours when the control structure is as dominant as ever. They seek to divide us, how will we respond? We all have to act, regardless of age.. and not assign blame to those who have fallen. We have all stumbled... Be the light you wish to see in others.

 

There is a fundamental problem with your hypothesis: They don't seek to "divide" us, they seek to subjugate us. They seek sameness and want to unify humanity under their rule. The only force counter to their agenda, is those who wish not to unify with others and want to be left alone.

The whole concept of "they seek to divide us", is keep people from understanding the natural and immutable division that exists between various groups of people. You cannot mix iron and clay, nor water and oil, yet there are those that insist on it, as they insist on building their throne of human misery to try and rival God's throne.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To me it seems like the draw is more "pleasant" company and like minded attention.

Your family, from love and care, will give unsolicited constructive criticism, trying to form you into a functional adult. - But yuk! Work and doing things I dont like? Says the young mind. So off they escape to the fluffy cloud of same thinkers supporting that viewpoint.

To stand above, and want to bring someone to your own viewpoint negates wisdom that may be found from the other. Perhaps they will not have to go through the miserable "doing my duty" life so many others now seek to escape, simply because they followed their joy.

I do not think the kids are dumb. Some are, and some are brilliant, and will solve issues I don't even grasp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, John Galt said:

I am not placing blame on any particular generation. I am just saying that the current paradigm of money extortion needs to cease so that we can reunite as families again. Change things by reconciling, instead of blaming and pointing fingers. The problem is in-your-face now for everyone to see, and we have to reconcile so that we can know our truth enemy. The way we handle ourselves (those true individuals) will determine the way the dice land. 

I think you're correct on somethings.The handing over of our sovereignty started a long time ago so if we want it back we are going to have to work for that. We do have something special here (usa) no matter what anyone else says and finger pointing and going to jail would be good for the trouble makers. Life is a crap shoot but we still need to make some plans..use a pencil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John Galt said:

I am not placing blame on any particular generation. I am just saying that the current paradigm of money extortion needs to cease so that we can reunite as families again. Change things by reconciling, instead of blaming and pointing fingers. The problem is in-your-face now for everyone to see, and we have to reconcile so that we can know our truth enemy. The way we handle ourselves (those true individuals) will determine the way the dice land. 

There is no "humanity" as a singular species. We are biological machines, one can argue if there is a ghost in the machine, but we are still machines. Due to ones ethnicity/race/species, one is influenced in their range of actions, reactions, thoughts, emotions, empathy levels, neurological disorders, physiological disorders, and intellectual capabilities.

Failure to appreciate that, is why even the best laid plans, lead to horror on an ever increasing scale of barbarity. The future of the human genus is extinction, because of those who wish to mix oil and water, clay and iron.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kbet said:

There is a fundamental problem with your hypothesis: They don't seek to "divide" us, they seek to subjugate us. They seek sameness and want to unify humanity under their rule. The only force counter to their agenda, is those who wish not to unify with others and want to be left alone.

The whole concept of "they seek to divide us", is keep people from understanding the natural and immutable division that exists between various groups of people. You cannot mix iron and clay, nor water and oil, yet there are those that insist on it, as they insist on building their throne of human misery to try and rival God's throne.

They divide us in such a way that they can then use the divisive chaos in order to gain support and justify government involvement in unifying humanity as all the same under their rule.  We are manipulated and controlled at every turn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×