Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Actor Terry Crews: I was Sexually Assaulted by a ‘High Level Hollywood Executive’

Amid the ever-widening scandal over Harvey Weinstein’s alleged decades of sexual assault against young women, actor Terry Crews revealed shocking details that he was groped by a Hollywood titan.

In a series of tweets Tuesday, the Brooklyn Nine-Nine star said he was sexually assaulted by a high-powered entertainment industry while attending an event in Hollywood with his wife.

“This whole thing with Harvey Weinstein is giving me PTSD. Why? Because this kind of thing happened to ME. (1/Cont.),” Crews tweeted. “My wife n I were at a Hollywood function last year n a high level Hollywood executive came over 2 me and groped my privates. (2/cont.).

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/11/actor-terry-crews-sexually-assaulted-high-level-hollywood-executive/

Oooook! I guess the executive watched too many of these!

Why are we even listening to these people?  I don't have a lot of empathy because they continued in the business.

Money and fame is the goal.   Do what you gotta do.

:kaneclap:

12 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

He's now made himself part of the problem by not exposing the name of who did it.  

Seen how many are coming out and commenting on this.... not sure what to make of it.

Just now, Ukshep said:

Seen how many are coming out and commenting on this.... not sure what to make of it.

Hollyweird's sexual deviance is an open secret.  Like this guy, most won't say anything because they'll lose work. Same thing with everyone else controlled by one of the industrial complexes.