Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinders77

Satellite reveals strange very fast moving reflective light source - Clears N America in 45 minutes!

October 10, 2017: While viewing a satellite loop of North America on October 9, something similar to a light source travels across the entire country in less than 45 minutes. Moves VERY fast, almost reflective.

MrMBB333 posts some really interesting stuff on You Tube.  He also has updates on the Mississippi River water disappearing. (not posted here)

15 minutes ago, Picklesnout said:

It is the sun, that is the reflected sunlight from the sattelite's viewpoint, most promenent over ocean, but also seen over land. You can check for yourself.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/satellite.php

LOL! That's what my SWAG was going to be. I didn't think anybody'd buy swamp gas or lens flare.

Probably just the device re-calibrating itself, some sort of maintenance thing to ensure proper functioning in the future. 

2 hours ago, Cinders77 said:

October 10, 2017: While viewing a satellite loop of North America on October 9, something similar to a light source travels across the entire country in less than 45 minutes. Moves VERY fast, almost reflective.

MrMBB333 posts some really interesting stuff on You Tube.  He also has updates on the Mississippi River water disappearing. (not posted here)

Again capture the video do frame by frame.  Find the frame just before the 'flash' starts.  Record that frame in a GIF or TIFF format. Move forward to the frame right after the 'flash' is done, capture it and record in in a GIF or TIFF.. (or whatever format).  Now do the 'masking" then with the first GIF and use it to cancel the intermediate frames.  I can't explain the process, been too long such I could describe such processes, sigh.  But we map the two frames in a overlay that removes everything in the 'flash' that is in the frame just before the flash.. This would leave only the 'flash' itself visible.  Some one that can do video processing or even image processing may understand what I am trying to say.  THe main thing is to get the 'shape' of that flash frame by frame.

What are the 1st and 2nd harmonics frequency bands that are below the visible light spectrum?  It may even be transmissions of 750 Ghz or such 'microwave' signals. As if the band just below Far Infra-Red.  

I'd say nibiru. But everyone jumps to that. 2nd zone shining on earth maybe... Who even knows what is going on with our planet at this point!

9 hours ago, COBO Member said:

LOL! That's what my SWAG was going to be. I didn't think anybody'd buy swamp gas or lens flare.

SWAG?

14 hours ago, Picklesnout said:

It is the sun, that is the reflected sunlight from the sattelite's viewpoint, most promenent over ocean, but also seen over land. You can check for yourself.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/satellite.php

Isn't the time difference between New York and LA 3 hours ?

That means the sun couldn't possibly do that in 45 mins