Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Therin

Vegas Hotel Worker warned police before massacre began.

Therin    1,083

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-11/vegas-hotel-worker-warned-police-shooter-massacre-began

In one of the most shocking developments to emerge in the week-and-a-half since Stephen Paddock killed 59 people and wounded more than 500 others during the worst mass shooting in US history, NBC is reporting that a maintenance worker said Wednesday he told hotel dispatchers to call police and report a gunman had opened fire with a rifle inside Mandalay Bay before Paddock began firing on the Harvest country music festival below.

Easton    26

Oh wow this is huge. Maybe it's a cover for the security guard thing putting the blame back on police in order for mgm to be absolved of responsibility. With the security guard being shot first mgm is shaking in their boots because he took so long to take any action. This keeps getting more weird by the day! 

Cinnamon    28,895

Paddock fired more than 200 bullets into the hall and nearby rooms at the beginning of his deadly rampage on Oct. 1.

Somehow, Schuck avoided the bullets.

Where are all the 9/11 calls from other guests? Where are all the calls to the front desk? 

Picklesnout    1,396

Folks, for those of you listening to the scanner feed that night, do you remember the officer that was asking to be able to go in? He said something like, I am here, i have backup! And the dispatch said no, wait for swat. The officer again said, but I am here, with enough guys! He was again told to stand down and wait for swat. Which took another 45 minutes or so to engage... Anyone else remember this?

this stuck out to me because I remember the anguish in his voice.

September    450
1 minute ago, Picklesnout said:

Folks, for those of you listening to the scanner feed that night, do you remember the officer that was asking to be able to go in? He said something like, I am here, i have backup! And the dispatch said no, wait for swat. The officer again said, but I am here, with enough guys! He was again told to stand down and wait for swat. Which took another 45 minutes or so to engage... Anyone else remember this?

Yes, I found that fishy when I first heard it.