Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Why is the US allowed in South Korea??

Has it not gone on long enough. Think about it. World powers are arguing and in disagreement / in agreement depending on the mood. They are all over the place.

HOWEVER, All these US assets are now being staged and under the guise of defending from an attack from the north... South Korea is being built up militarily because of this rising tension.

And russia, and china are sitting there allowing it.

If I was Russia or China. I would be worried. Yet. It seems there is nothing that can be done other than telling the us to keep out. But then kim makes that hard, or at least the narrative does.

Oh how the mind boggles...

A very dodgy set of events that stink of something coming one day!

31 minutes ago, apache54 said:

won't be the first time wars have destroyed this planet!!

Not if some of the more obscure historical records are accurate!

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Not if some of the more obscure historical records are accurate!

Try reading about the Sumerians and you do know that in India there is traces of a Isotope ONLY found after a nuclear explosion, lots of HISTORY showing more advanced people here and wars !!

5 minutes ago, apache54 said:

Try reading about the Sumerians and you do know that in India there is traces of a Isotope ONLY found after a nuclear explosion, lots of HISTORY showing more advanced people here and wars !!

Just wait until incontrovertible evidence is brought out that supports the, "descendents of Martians" theory. Can you say Christian ideologue heads exploding?

44 minutes ago, apache54 said:

That was actually what I was referencing :D

34 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Just wait until incontrovertible evidence is brought out that supports the, "descendents of Martians" theory. Can you say Christian ideologue heads exploding?

Oh my.... That is my personal theory. Did it become mainstream?

42 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Of course not. A whole new ballgame such as that would/has been/will be covered up simply to avoid a religious upheaval around the globe.

3 hours ago, COBO Member said:

Most would not be able to handle it. although it is NOT much different than the bible says.

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

That was actually what I was referencing :D

Behind the main stream there are writings that were BEFORE the bible was written and follow most of what the bible says,