Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

'UFO' spotted over Yellowstone volcano?

A video has popped up on YouTube which purportedly shows a UFO zigzagging over the Yellowstone volcano.

The choppy video, which is more than 3 minutes in length, appears to show a metallic object in the sky. A bright light emerges from the object for a few seconds and then it speeds off into the distance. The video was taken on June 9, but only recently uploaded to the video-sharing site.

<snip>

Yellowstone has long been a hotspot for alien sightings and enthusiasts. According to the National UFO Reporting Center, there have been hundreds of reported sightings in the state of Wyoming, going all the way back to 1871.

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/10/10/ufo-spotted-over-yellowstone-volcano.html

I don't know...some kind of orb? 

Why would they be interested?  Can they mine volcanoes? Do they use the heat-source for something?  Are there specific minerals or metals etc which they can use?  Maybe Podesta will have the answers..:gsbrnint:

There are actually two orbs in this video. The main one to the left side of the video and another smaller one all the way to the right behind the steam guiser. Both could be anything that is reflecting from the sun. If this is real, this is most likely something from Area 51 and not extraterrestrial. Since the video seems to be timelapse, whatever is on this video is real. Just not necessarily a UFO.

Over 90% of the videos on YouTube of UFO's are fake and of the 10% that may be real, only 3% are from off world. The other 7% can be explained or could be from Area 51.

My opinion of course.

Watch the first few minutes of episode 7: "Requiem for A Wet Dream" of the show “Big Mouth” on Netflix. That’s what aliens do to volcanos on earth

UFOs and Nukes: The Secret Links Revealed. Historical look at UFOs watching and interfering with Nukes:

3 hours ago, Malevolent said:

Why would they be interested?  Can they mine volcanoes? Do they use the heat-source for something?  Are there specific minerals or metals etc which they can use?  Maybe Podesta will have the answers..:gsbrnint:

<waves hand frantically> Ooo ooo...I know! Independence Day 2 was predictive programming and they intend to drain Earth's core through Yellowstone!!

5 hours ago, Malevolent said:

They are probably wondering why we are not using it for energy instead of all that fracking and nasty radiation. If we don't they will. Everybody wants a piece of us

18 minutes ago, who knows said:

They are probably wondering why we are not using it for energy instead of all that fracking and nasty radiation

True....mankind likes destruction.

2 hours ago, Malevolent said:

True....mankind likes destruction.

Mankind also likes creation there are balances and we are a very inventive lot.The best and cheapest is kept from us because it wouldn't make "them" enough money