Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Burglars target Las Vegas shooter's Reno home

RENO, Nev. — The Las Vegas shooter’s home in Northern Nevada was broken into over the weekend, police confirmed Tuesday.

Reno's Somersett neighborhood, part of a Del Webb retirement community, has been in the spotlight since Stephen Paddock opened fire Oct. 1 from the 32nd floor of Mandalay Bay resort onto the crowd of concertgoers below, killing 58 people and injuring hundreds before killing himself. Paddock, 64, purchased the small tan and brown home in June 2013 and lived there with his girlfriend, Marilou Danley.

<snip>

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/10/10/las-vegas-shooter-reno-home/752243001/

What was in there that anyone would want at this point? I know I'm probably wrong... but the first thing that came to mind was someone wants to get something out of there that can incriminate someone. Or maybe it was just burglars.... 

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

What was in there that anyone would want at this point? I know I'm probably wrong... but the first thing that came to mind was someone wants to get something out of there that can incriminate someone. Or maybe it was just burglars.... 

My first thought...someone wants to plant something in there to incriminate someone.....or change the course of this bullshit they are peddling..

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

RENO, Nev. — The Las Vegas shooter’s home in Northern Nevada was broken into over the weekend, police confirmed Tuesday.

Reno's Somersett neighborhood, part of a Del Webb retirement community, has been in the spotlight since Stephen Paddock opened fire Oct. 1 from the 32nd floor of Mandalay Bay resort onto the crowd of concertgoers below, killing 58 people and injuring hundreds before killing himself. Paddock, 64, purchased the small tan and brown home in June 2013 and lived there with his girlfriend, Marilou Danley.

<snip>

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/10/10/las-vegas-shooter-reno-home/752243001/

2 hours ago, Malevolent said:

My first thought...someone wants to plant something in there to incriminate someone.....or change the course of this bullshit they are peddling..

My thoughts exactly.   Get something out, plant something in.

Easy Peasy.

Curiously the robbers left cash and and other valuables untouched and seemed to have stolen a phone charger, a passport, and some other documents not related to Paddock's alleged crime. :nodl: 

Not that the 'investigation' isn't FUBAR already, but this further pollutes LVPD's chain of evidence for anything recovered from that house. They are already saying they will scour the house again to look for clues they missed.

What a joke. They have clear contempt for the truth and the general public.

Well with all those guns he had, and were well advertised by the MSM.. Maybe some decided to see if some were still around and wanted one for a souvenir. 

8 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Devil's advocate here....   Copper pipe and wire

Stephen Paddock's toothbrush is now worth 20-30 thousand dollars.. Stephen Paddock's dirty underwear & drool soaked pillow 'Priceless'. There's an entire 'cult' of twisted personalities out there who would 'sell their soul' to spend one night in Stephen Paddock's bed.

Strange daze indeed.. :blink: