Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

It's not easy living when you believe.....

You are living within another being who also lives within another. Endlessly looping. Nothing they teach us is the whole truth. Micro. Macro. Time Distortion Fields. The effects of mass on time.

The big bang? A joke to most. Or is it a hidden truth. As the sperm enters the egg of a female. IT bursts into life. A big bang of its own, IT expands, slowly slowing as time goes on. Matter filling every space.

Aliens and UFO's which come at the weirdest of times, disabling weapons and keeping us in check. What if I told you. UFO's where just the molecular size look of what is inside of antibiotics....

What if this went on endlessly. Each person alive home to a universe all their own within them. Creating life in your image. Your body sending the signals to leave clues.

Everything is perspective. Our perception of time too. I see millions of years in reality only being a few years outside.

No way to ever really know. But there are odd things everywhere that show me idea's!

Like if true then you are inside a body which can receive signals... and you can affect your own change :D  if you push the signal enough the body you are in may take note.....

The human body being a universe within another body is a truth in itself yet it is a false truth. A false impression created by our very pair of physical eyes and our brain, which are responsible for this illusion of solidity and separateness. Our five senses may be our entry to this physical realm, yet they can be very deceitful. What if I told you that every pore of your skin could act as eyes, yet they also could act as ears and at the same time as well. 

Seeing and hearing, maybe not in the physical way that you are accustomed to, but in a much more profound way. And if you were to look at the cosmic body with those eyes, you would see nothing but a seemingly endless field of particles that are in constant communication at all time. Layers upon layers of particles, all ranging in size from the tiniest of the minuscule to the biggest you can ever imagine. No, you can't really imagine it! And it is infinite!

So yes, in a sense, you can see your body as small universe if you want to, however not in the sense that your body is a small universe within another small universe, but rather in the sense that the part of the universe that is your body is host to an infinite number of worlds.

Remember that all is one, and in constant communication at all times. The real truth hidden in here, is that you are multi dimensional, and that you exist at every single level! You were never born, and never you will die, for you are everything and everywhere at all times! Yet why are you bound here? Many people have warned you about this and tried to set you free, Jesus Christ, by example...

36 minutes ago, Zireael said:

The human body being a universe within another body is a truth in itself yet it is a false truth. A false impression created by our very pair of physical eyes and our brain, which are responsible for this illusion of solidity and separateness. Our five senses may be our entry to this physical realm, yet they can be very deceitful. What if I told you that every pore of your skin could act as eyes, yet they also could act as ears and at the same time as well. 

Seeing and hearing, maybe not in the physical way that you are accustomed to, but in a much more profound way. And if you were to look at the cosmic body with those eyes, you would see nothing but a seemingly endless field of particles that are in constant communication at all time. Layers upon layers of particles, all ranging in size from the tiniest of the minuscule to the biggest you can ever imagine. No, you can't really imagine it! And it is infinite!

So yes, in a sense, you can see your body as small universe if you want to, however not in the sense that your body is a small universe within another small universe, but rather in the sense that the part of the universe that is your body is host to an infinite number of worlds.

Remember that all is one, and in constant communication at all times. The real truth hidden in here, is that you are multi dimensional, and that you exist at every single level! You were never born, and never you will die, for you are everything and everywhere at all times! Yet why are you bound here? Many people have warned you about this and tried to set you free, Jesus Christ, by example...

Think my original op + fractals

I think I read somewhere that what you observe you bring into your experience. I think this is proven in the lab with light or something that will not manifest from wave to particle until it is observed. So, we the observer have a lot of power. How nice to think that I can choose to observe that which promotes the highest good and bring that into experience. I like it! 

Just now, Katie said:

I think I read somewhere that what you observe you bring into your experience. I think this is proven in the lab with light or something that will not manifest from wave to particle until it is observed. So, we the observer have a lot of power. How nice to think that I can choose to observe that which promotes the highest good and bring that into experience. I like it! 

I think sometimes the thought precedes the observation. 'Ask and ye shall receive'

Often times finding the right question is the most difficult, as it calls for a perspective outside your own experience.

20 hours ago, John Galt said:

I think sometimes the thought precedes the observation. 'Ask and ye shall receive'

Often times finding the right question is the most difficult, as it calls for a perspective outside your own experience.

So True! 

Found another dangling chad!

On 10/11/2017 at 3:49 AM, Ukshep said:

The big bang? A joke to most. Or is it a hidden truth. As the sperm enters the egg of a female. IT bursts into life. A big bang of its own, IT expands, slowly slowing as time goes on. Matter filling every space.

Something funny about all this....:blink::holdinlaugh::gsbrnint:

Of course there is no air out in space, but yet a bang...

23 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Found another dangling chad!

Something funny about all this....:blink::holdinlaugh::gsbrnint:

Of course there is no air out in space, but yet a bang...

You laugh at your own creation. You are water not air and you came from a big bang. :girl-says-no-no-smiley-emoticon: