Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Podesta: Stay tuned for big announcement tomorrow #TheTruthIsOutThere UPDATE: GIMME $

LuckyBolt    1,789

Annnnd here comes that big distraction we've all been waiting for.  Blue beam?  

Also, note Tom Delonge's selfie picture. He's holding the seal of the U.S. and it's pulling him to one side (his left, since it's a mirror shot) and weighing him down, while he looks undone and concerned.

Great.  Can't wait.

Dr. Evil    2,553

I wonder how Podesta's team is planning on summarising the responses to his tweet at tomorrow's Executive meeting?

It'd be good to get a photocopy of the whiteboard, wouldn't it.

Shiftyze    133

I didn't think anything would be too big of announcement tomorrow until this. That's a very strange coincidence. 

But with how last year and and this year has gone for predictions, I don't expect much. Every major announcement or prediction has been complete bullshit or entirely wrong. 

Malevolent    3,432

Has all this stuff about Podesta simply been swept under a carpet?  Why is Trump and his administration not doing something about it?

Full Throttle    2,060
3 hours ago, Malevolent said:

Has all this stuff about Podesta simply been swept under a carpet?  Why is Trump and his administration not doing something about it?

I wonder if anyone even can Mal,  This pedo thing is ancient, worldwide, and very, very powerful.  It's my understanding that the THINGS  actually running the show are not human.

Therin    1,082
1 minute ago, Quiet Storm said:

I wonder if anyone even can Mal,  This pedo thing is ancient, worldwide, and very, very powerful.  It's my understanding that the THINGS  actually running the show are not human.

I've heard similar things. These f**kers need to be exposed, whatever they are.

apache54    6,036
1 hour ago, Therin said:

I've heard similar things. These f**kers need to be exposed, whatever they are.

and removed after exposure!!