Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

JayDee

FBI Agent heading Vegas shooting is John Podesta's son-in-law

Aaron Rouse is the FBI agent heading the investigation, confirmed here: http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/04/fbi-agent-we-have-multiple-leads-in-u-s-and-all-across-the-world-video/

Brief write-up here: http://www.puppetstringnews.com/blog/fbi-agent-aaron-rouse-in-vegas-is-son-in-law-of-john-podesta

Not surprising this is all so dirty and...satanic. 

Well according to Rense, Podesta's daughter is not married to this FBI guy, but another guy with the name Rouse. However, Aaron Rouse was placed in Vegas by Comey last summer (2016).

Oh well. This thing is still just as dirty. Who knows, maybe this thing was planned since last year. 

5 hours ago, Mehitable said:

No wonder the messed up this FF so bad.   Wonder what his favorite pizza is.

Makes me wonder if this has something to do with trafficking.....

3 hours ago, who knows said:

These "people" have their hands in everything. Is there no getting rid of them?

Only in ways no one wants to think or is forbidden from thinking!

There is more to the "Rouse coincidence" than Podesta's daughter and the Vegas FBI chief sharing the name Rouse.

Additional to the "coincidence" is former Obama Chief of Staff (as was John Podesta) Pete Rouse.

A little search work reveals Pete Rouse is an uber savy political hack. He’s highly respected by other big shot political hacks.

Pete Rose is a master at keeping a low profile.  Being noticed as little as possible.  But, when he speaks, such as Obama pay attention.

Pete Rose was instrumental in getting Obama term off to a good (from their POV) start.

I searched in vain for a citing of Pete Rouse family.  His Wiki page "Personal Life" section ONLY says:

"Rouse was born and raised in Connecticut. He is unmarried and has an interest in Maine Coon cats"

Probably Pete Rouse WAS married.   Likely to have had a child or two. 

But information about his "Personal life" is missing from net as if it had been scrubbed (which I think is the case).

No doubt Pete Rouse and John Podesta were more than just well acquainted.

Last pic of Megan with Gordon Rouse I could find was taken in 2013.  People do sometimes get divorced and remarried. 

And spouses sometimes die. Which can give reason for remarriage.  

And, for instance, Gordon and Aaron Rouse may be related.

And the MSMedia is fully capable of presenting a false picture of someone's family life.

As shown by MSM keeping Obama and Mike's family life "secrets" for over a decade.

So .... though I cannot prove it yet ... and maybe never will be able to prove it ....

I believe in Aaron Rouse there is an Pete Rouse-John Podesta connection that Pete and John have gone to lengths to keep hidden.

8 hours ago, JayDee said:

Aaron Rouse is the FBI agent heading the investigation, confirmed here: http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/04/fbi-agent-we-have-multiple-leads-in-u-s-and-all-across-the-world-video/

Brief write-up here: http://www.puppetstringnews.com/blog/fbi-agent-aaron-rouse-in-vegas-is-son-in-law-of-john-podesta

Not surprising this is all so dirty and...satanic. 

The Pedo 5 star general. No wonder Clinton chimed in right after this happened. Now the phillipino child smuggling operation makes more sense.

Didn't somebody here post that Paddock was related to Ruth Ginsberg? It's times like these that almost makes me wish I was a day drinker.

5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Makes me wonder if this has something to do with trafficking.....

Only in ways no one wants to think or is forbidden from thinking!

IF we all think this is forbidden then it will not happen, need to think  YES remove the scumbags!!