Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

abigfatzero

It's Now a Crime to Use Wrong Gender Pronoun For LGBT Seniors

abigfatzero    3,723

In California, It's Now a Crime to Use Wrong Gender Pronoun For LGBT Seniors

In California, it’s now a crime to refuse to use the gender pronoun nursing home residents prefer.  

Gov. Jerry Brown signed the “LGBT Senior Bill of Rights” Thursday, which only applies to nursing homes and long-term care facilities.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2017/10/06/lgbt-seniors-pronoun-n2391698

:grumph:

It's for the seniors..........

"which only applies to nursing homes and long-term care facilities" (For Now)

abigfatzero    3,723

'Transsexual Takeover': California Law Includes Jail Time for Using Wrong Pronoun for Transgenders

Thomasson says care facilities will also not be able to move or evict a transsexual resident for acting out their transsexual behavior, even if other residents are disturbed by it. He also says that care workers will be forced to "dress up a biological man, if he demands it, in bra, panties, and women's clothes...women's earrings and necklaces and panty hose and women's shoes, and being forced to apply make-up, eyeliner, and lipstick."

In addition to the threat of a $1,000 fine and up to a year in jail for employees, care homes that fail to comply with the new law could incur a fine up to $150,000 levied by the state Fair Employment and Housing Commission, have their operating license revoked, or both.

"The homosexual activists have gotten everything they wanted in California law," Thomasson says. "This transsexual agenda is being pushed now to destroy free speech. If 'Jeff' now wants to be called 'Jane', you better do it or you could get fined, shut down, or have jail time." 

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017/october/transsexual-takeover-california-law-includes-jail-time-for-using-wrong-pronoun-for-transgenders

Yea, this won't be abused, I can see phony lawsuits flying all over the place with this one.

How do you prove you did address them by their chosen pro-noun.

You WILL, bow to these androgynous gods........

Since we don't have the jail space penalties really don't matter much anymore.

Stealing a gun is a misdemeanor here.

I am now forced to call them by truth of the matter...My lesser.

If, they complain, I sue them instead...It was all about me and they dared to disagree.

I am going to make ...People cry even more here.

Lucy Barnable    5,393
27 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

He also says that care workers will be forced to "dress up a biological man, if he demands it, in bra, panties, and women's clothes...women's earrings and necklaces and panty hose and women's shoes, and being forced to apply make-up, eyeliner, and lipstick

:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Aside from everything else that's wrong with this do senior care givers really have time for that?

abigfatzero    3,723
Just now, Uncle Thanky said:

NEVER!!!!

They are sick and need help.

Guess you didn't get the memo.

Heterosexuals are the ones who are sick and need help...

Welcome to the new normal........:blink:

Carnivalpunk    527

Transhumanism being forced on us. 

That's the bigger picture right?

Chipping away at normal until the lines are blurred. 

Just people being individuals until they are part of the collective. 

abigfatzero    3,723
11 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Aside from everything else that's wrong with this do senior care givers really have time for that?

This is what happens when you let people with a mental illness into a position of power.

Here is another gem from Sen. Scott Wiener lover......

California will soon end lifetime registration of some sex offenders under bill signed by Gov. Jerry Brown

“California's sex offender registry is broken, which undermines public safety,”  said Sen. Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco), who introduced the bill. “SB 384 refocuses the sex offender registry on high-risk offenders and treats low-level offenders more fairly.”

http://www.latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-bill-ending-lifetime-registry-of-sex-1507332406-htmlstory.html

He's the same senator who decriminalized murder using HIV AIDS.........

Lucy Barnable    5,393
16 minutes ago, abigfatzero said:

This is what happens when you let people with a mental illness into a position of power.

Here is another gem from Sen. Scott Wiener lover......

California will soon end lifetime registration of some sex offenders under bill signed by Gov. Jerry Brown

“California's sex offender registry is broken, which undermines public safety,”  said Sen. Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco), who introduced the bill. “SB 384 refocuses the sex offender registry on high-risk offenders and treats low-level offenders more fairly.”

http://www.latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-bill-ending-lifetime-registry-of-sex-1507332406-htmlstory.html

He's the same senator who decriminalized murder using HIV AIDS.........

I saw that and posted it in the decriminalization of HIV thread.

Here's a pic of Mr. Weiner:
Oh dang, I mean... that Thing:
That's not what mean... It:

http://www.adweek.com/files/imagecache/node-blog/blogs/scott-wiener-hed-2016.png

Now that you bring it up... in 10 to 20 years some of those perverts could be seniors and there will be no record of their crimes!
That puts others seniors at risk and if the predator can't be removed the poor normal senior citizen's complaint will be dismissed.

:angry:

kbet    844

The Federal Courts will throw it out, as it is blatantly unconstitutional.