Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

O’Keefe Strikes Again, Catches NYT Editors On Hidden Camera: “Targeting Trump’s Businesses, His Dumb F**k Of A Son” UPDATED Part 2

Cinnamon    28,915

In the latest of a series of undercover operations targeting mainstream media bias, James O’Keefe has just dropped a new undercover video which takes direct aim at the New York Times’ Audience Strategy Editor, Nick Dudich, who admits repeatedly to promoting content that intentionally seeks to, among other things, damage President Trump’s businesses as a means towards forcing his resignation.

<snip>

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/okeefe-strikes-again-catches-nyt-editors-on-hidden-camera-targeting-trumps-businesses-his-dumb-fk-of-a-son_10102017

Videos at link. 

Cinnamon    28,915

Here's one of them:

American Pravda, NYT Part I – Slanting the News & A Bizarre Comey Connection

Project Veritas' latest installment in the American Pravda series takes aim at The New York Times, the supposed "paper of record." In the first part of this series, Nicholas Dudich, Audience Strategy Editor for the Times' extensive video library speaks candidly about how his left political bias influences his editorial judgement and reveals an unusual connection to former FBI Director James Comey, and a strange association with domestic terror group Antifa.

Cinnamon    28,915

James O'Keefe's Statement Regarding NYT Reaction to Project Veritas Video

Within hours of the release of Project Veritas' first installment in the American Pravda, New York Times series, the New York Times has issued a statement condemning Dudich's behavior, thanks to pressure from viewers and readers.

Osgrot    274

Great to see the thin veneer of respectability being stripped off this duplicitous globalist fake news outlet! :D

The Gent    890

Good Story, seems the the veil is being lifted more & more...regardless how hard they try to hold it in place!

:coffeetime:

Cinnamon    28,915

I wonder how these people gain their trust and get them to talk about themselves and other stuff like that?  Good job on their part. Seems like these elitist types don't understand they could be recorded and outed, or what?  

Zen Zilli    52
11 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I wonder how these people gain their trust and get them to talk about themselves and other stuff like that?  Good job on their part. Seems like these elitist types don't understand they could be recorded and outed, or what?  

Be-cause the people interviewing them are part of the same  corporate play cast as those they're interviewing.

I suppose you could call them a type of controlled opposition. Another phrase I've heard to describe them is 'social counterbalance'

Gives the 'impression' that there's someone in the corner of ordinary people, exposing these funkers.

BunBun    450
14 hours ago, The Gent said:

Good Story, seems the the veil is being lifted more & more...regardless how hard they try to hold it in place!

:coffeetime:

What is done in the dark will be revealed in the light. Be sure that your sins will find you out.

Malevolent    3,448

https://breaking.projectveritas.com/NYTimes2.html

American Pravda, NYT Part II: Exploiting Social Media and Manipulating the News

Nick Dudich, Audience Strategy Editor for NYT Video, Admits to Manipulating Social Media to Make Editorial Decisions

Uses his Power as a Gatekeeper to Influence the News, "I can choose what goes out and what doesn't go out."

Dudich Uses his Editorial Power to Protect his Friends in Silicon Valley

Dudich Doesn't Tell NYT About his Connections to Impress his Coworkers, "they don't know it's just because my friends curate the front page."

Earnest Pettie of YouTube Helps Make Dudich's Videos Trend, "algorithms do control everything but sometimes you need humans to provide a check."

Pettie Describes how YouTube can Push "Legitimate News" to the Top

Contradicts YouTube's Mission Statement, "people - not gatekeepers - decide what's popular."

Continuation of American Pravda New York Times Series

VIEW FIRST AMERICAN PRAVDA NEW YORK TIMES VIDEO HERE

(NEW YORK) - Project Veritas has released its second New York Times video, again featuring Audience Strategy Editor Nicholas Dudich. This time, the video gatekeeper describes how he can influence the news by manipulating social media and employing the help of his friends in Silicon Valley.

"As an editor, I'm a gatekeeper so I can choose what goes out and what doesn't go out. And let's say we wrote something about Facebook negatively... We actually just did a video about Facebook negatively, and I chose to put it in a spot that I knew wouldn't do well."

Dudich admits he has friends in Silicon Valley who help his videos trend. He buried the Facebook story because of his personal biases, and to protect his friends in Silicon Valley, which is in conflict with the New York Times mission.

When asked if it's good for business to have Silicon Valley connections, Dudich replied, "Yeah. Very good. Very, very good."

Dudich goes on to explain why he doesn't want anyone at The Times to know about his connections:

"Let's say something ends up on the YouTube front page, New York Times freaks out about it, but they don't know it's just because my friends curate the front page. So, it's like, a little bit of mystery you need in any type of job to make it look like what you do is harder than what it is."

Earnest Pettie, the Brand and Diversity Curation Lead at YouTube - also Dudich's friend and former coworker at Fusion ABC - helps push Dudich's videos to the top.

In a meeting with Pettie, he describes Dudich as "one of the people I think who has more knowledge about YouTube as a platform than probably anyone else that I know."

Pettie also goes on to explain how a relationship with YouTube benefits the New York Times:

And there's more..