Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

King Candy

New Vegas Shooting Video

King Candy    29

I hope more videos get released so we can logically analyze this event. I will bet more videos will come as the concert goers get their stuff back. Pretty chilling to watch people get hurt.

Carnivalpunk    527
1 minute ago, King Candy said:

No they are not.

The quest to know what really happened isn't easy. Seeing madmen do terrible things over the years has really taken a toll on my soul. 

Not sure how much longer I can endure it. It got me out off ct before. This horror might do it again. Numb...

askakido    329
1 hour ago, King Candy said:

I hope more videos get released so we can logically analyze this event. I will bet more videos will come as the concert goers get their stuff back. Pretty chilling to watch people get hurt.

Time for some Audio Playback and audio capture of that playback for later audio analysis.  

askakido    329

From the audio the 'first' Ping (or shot) seems to occur around 3:12.5 seconds after the video's start of 0:00 seconds.  

Notice the position of this "First Person Camera" and what is showing.  And with that ping first person camera starts panning around a little.  Watch the panning from 3:10s to 3:29s   There seem to be already 3 'pings' before it even gets to 3:23s.  At 3:27s "he" rapidly pans left out toward some parking lot or 'gate' to 3:29s .  By 3:36s the camera is back center-left of the stage, and now people are starting to walk, a few at first, more by 3:37s. Continuing, by 3:42s people are walking faster and faster and there are more fast walking.  Then between 3:50s and 3.51s there seems to be yet another 'ping' and people are running.  These "pings" are close in to the 'first person camera's mic.  At 3:53s the panning starts going counter-clock a full 360 degrees to 3:55s  the stage in the far left of the screen.  Now people are starting to not just 'jog' but to run.  The rapid shooting comes in at 3:51s it sounds like 'shots' and not 'pings'.   From 3:21s and shortly after there it is a 'mess' in tracking the rapid fire, thats where my own hearing and cognitive problems become apparent so I cannot go any further than that point as am not sure what I am hearing in there.  I have not intensely 'studied' that audio part from 3:23s forward yet, after  3:21.5s I get 'lost'.

To get oriented to the "first person camera's" view in this video, you can use the Moon up there, its around 160 degrees to 170 degrees (in the south) local Las Vegas azimuthal coordinates and around 38 to 37.5 degrees in altitude (or elevation).  Check something like Stellarium to figure out better where the Moon was during that full 15 minutes of this video. Set your location for Stellarium for Las Vegas.. notice where the Moon and Vega were indicated at as well as Formalhaut and where Saturn was that night.

By 4:00s our 'first person camera' has gone fully mobile.  "His" audio recordings go with him, this changes the volume level of the environment.  Directional camera audio, stereo usually.  Not omni-directional mics, at least not this camera in this video.

I one could put a 'live' Heading and Bearing Dial overlay on the video (small) one would get a better idea of where the camera is going. You will un-doubtfully see that several Gates are in fact not locked contrary to some claims -- the ones in this video and there are people going through some of the Gates shown on this video.  I assume the loud thumps in this video are the first person camera operator's foot steps.

At 13:01s to 13:07s the 'cracks' should be examined much closer.  Find the relative positioning and location of the first person camera's direction of sight.  These 6 seconds are 'unique' and clearly distinct.

Mostly a deep investigation of this audio is over my current head.

Carry on, my wind blown friends.  I hope this helps somebodies to get a bit of a better 'view' of this video.

P.S., I still have to synchronize my Audacity recording of the Video's audio I am off about a second, so I won't 'post' or 'share' my audio process until I have it syched to +/- 0.001 seconds... if ever.

askakido    329

Three or four other videos like this "Las Vegas Route 91 shoot" video but from other locations and positions would be worth looking at too, over those 15 minutes, if they come up.

King Candy    29
48 minutes ago, askakido said:

From the audio the 'first' Ping (or shot) seems to occur around 3:12.5 seconds after the video's start of 0:00 seconds.  

Notice the position of this "First Person Camera" and what is showing.  And with that ping first person camera starts panning around a little.  Watch the panning from 3:10s to 3:29s   There seem to be already 3 'pings' before it even gets to 3:23s.  At 3:27s "he" rapidly pans left out toward some parking lot or 'gate' to 3:29s .  By 3:36s the camera is back center-left of the stage, and now people are starting to walk, a few at first, more by 3:37s. Continuing, by 3:42s people are walking faster and faster and there are more fast walking.  Then between 3:50s and 3.51s there seems to be yet another 'ping' and people are running.  These "pings" are close in to the 'first person camera's mic.  At 3:53s the panning starts going counter-clock a full 360 degrees to 3:55s  the stage in the far left of the screen.  Now people are starting to not just 'jog' but to run.  The rapid shooting comes in at 3:51s it sounds like 'shots' and not 'pings'.   From 3:21s and shortly after there it is a 'mess' in tracking the rapid fire, thats where my own hearing and cognitive problems become apparent so I cannot go any further than that point as am not sure what I am hearing in there.  I have not intensely 'studied' that audio part from 3:23s forward yet, after  3:21.5s I get 'lost'.

To get oriented to the "first person camera's" view in this video, you can use the Moon up there, its around 160 degrees to 170 degrees (in the south) local Las Vegas azimuthal coordinates and around 38 to 37.5 degrees in altitude (or elevation).  Check something like Stellarium to figure out better where the Moon was during that full 15 minutes of this video. Set your location for Stellarium for Las Vegas.. notice where the Moon and Vega were indicated at as well as Formalhaut and where Saturn was that night.

By 4:00s our 'first person camera' has gone fully mobile.  "His" audio recordings go with him, this changes the volume level of the environment.  Directional camera audio, stereo usually.  Not omni-directional mics, at least not this camera in this video.

I one could put a 'live' Heading and Bearing Dial overlay on the video (small) one would get a better idea of where the camera is going. You will un-doubtfully see that several Gates are in fact not locked contrary to some claims -- the ones in this video and there are people going through some of the Gates shown on this video.  I assume the loud thumps in this video are the first person camera operator's foot steps.

At 13:01s to 13:07s the 'cracks' should be examined much closer.  Find the relative positioning and location of the first person camera's direction of sight.  These 6 seconds are 'unique' and clearly distinct.

Mostly a deep investigation of this audio is over my current head.

Carry on, my wind blown friends.  I hope this helps somebodies to get a bit of a better 'view' of this video.

What are you talking about? The video is only 2 min and 48 sec. Whats the synopses of your debacle?