Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Therin

Paddock was given access to Mandalay Bay service elevators.

Therin    1,084
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Any sources? I could not find anything.

I hadn't seen it anywhere I was wondering if they said it in the last official  press conference.

Ukshep    25,465
5 minutes ago, Therin said:

I hadn't seen it anywhere I was wondering if they said it in the last official  press conference.

I've not seen it said yet. Maybe it was a slip-up? conspiracy much?

Therin    1,084
Just now, Ukshep said:

I've not seen it said yet. Maybe it was a slip-up? conspiracy much?

Maybe it was an 'unauthorized disclosure'? Perhaps. I swear that's what the guy just said. It wasn't the main anchor but another reporter commenting on the story. 

King Candy    29

Here is the full interview. He wasn't admitting he used the service elevator, he was in a discussion about ways people move in and out of the hotel, red flags of suspicious actions and what future options are to prevent this event again.

Therin    1,084
3 minutes ago, King Candy said:

Here is the full interview. He wasn't admitting he used the service elevator, he was in a discussion about ways people move in and out of the hotel, red flags of suspicious actions and what future options are to prevent this event again.

Dude it was ABC world news tonight like I said not fox 

COBO Member    4,317
18 minutes ago, apache54 said:

The FISHY smell just continues to get worse!!

Reminds me of the time we visited Galveston. One of their Orcas had died and the whole area reeked of dead fish.