Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

N.Morgan

Company That Sells the Powerful Painkiller Fentanyl Has Donated $500,000 to Campaign Opposing Pot Legalization + Video

The shady pharmaceutical company that distributes the dangerous painkiller Fentanyl has donated $500,000 toward defeating a ballot initiative that would make recreational use of marijuana legal under Arizona law.

In the eyes of pot legalization proponents, it’s difficult to imagine a more sinister donor than Insys Therapeutics Inc. It is also more evidence that the pro pot movement have been validated by this latest move by Insys, since they have alleged for many years that the big drug companies want to keep cannabis illegal to corner the market for drugs, some addictive and dangerous, that relieve pain and other symptoms.

Insys currently markets just one product, according to an August filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission: a sublingual fentanyl spray it calls Subsys.

Two former company employees pleaded not guilty last month to federal charges related to an alleged kickback scheme to get doctors to prescribe Subsys.

Video and Info: http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2017/10/an-embattled-pharmaceutical-company-that-sells-the-powerful-painkiller-fentanyl-has-donated-500000-to-campaign-opposing-pot-legalization-pro-legalization-campaign-says-we-are-truly-shocked-vi-3561354.html

28 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

I wonder how I'd be doing if I had taken Fentanyl daily for the last 28 years :doobie:

I think we all know and it wouldn't be good.

11 minutes ago, Carnivalpunk said:

Kick back schemes are how big pharma does business. 

Find out if your doc gets big pharma kickbacks. Might be the only good thing about from Obozocare.

https://www.cms.gov/openpayments/

Some doctors have got stinking rich from the prescription kick back plans!! from big PHARMA and so the cost was twice or more of what it should have been!! and remember the F-------G feds allow this!!!

5 minutes ago, apache54 said:

Some doctors have got stinking rich from the prescription kick back plans!! from big PHARMA and so the cost was twice or more of what it should have been!! and remember the F-------G feds allow this!!!

It's a good gig if you can get it. 

The fda is a drug company too. They hold patents and profit from them.

Always screwing the people who need it the most, the sick and elderly.

My old lady had surgery last year. When she ask what pain meds they were shooting her up with and they told her it was Fentanyl she completely lost her poop on them. That stuff kills. Get away from me. Hit the panic button screaming the nurse was trying to kill her. 

My version of Rick Simpons oil has kept her relatively healthy through her MS. Helps me with severe pain from porphyria too..

Nature wins. Big pharma kills.

27 minutes ago, Erudite One said:

"Competition is A Sin"

I use The Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy 1899 edition. There's more accurate info it than anywhere else imo. Cures for over 2000 different diseases.

Rockefeller(spit) can't stand all the bs he/they got away with. Owned just about everything in the usa. 

2 hours ago, N.Morgan said:

The shady pharmaceutical company that distributes the dangerous painkiller Fentanyl has donated $500,000 toward defeating a ballot initiative that would make recreational use of marijuana legal under Arizona law.

In the eyes of pot legalization proponents, it’s difficult to imagine a more sinister donor than Insys Therapeutics Inc. It is also more evidence that the pro pot movement have been validated by this latest move by Insys, since they have alleged for many years that the big drug companies want to keep cannabis illegal to corner the market for drugs, some addictive and dangerous, that relieve pain and other symptoms.

Insys currently markets just one product, according to an August filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission: a sublingual fentanyl spray it calls Subsys.

Two former company employees pleaded not guilty last month to federal charges related to an alleged kickback scheme to get doctors to prescribe Subsys.

Video and Info: http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2017/10/an-embattled-pharmaceutical-company-that-sells-the-powerful-painkiller-fentanyl-has-donated-500000-to-campaign-opposing-pot-legalization-pro-legalization-campaign-says-we-are-truly-shocked-vi-3561354.html

Good read...Thanks You!

5 *****