Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

DarkKnightNomeD

Gun Community TURNING on The NRA - Get Your PRIORITIES Straight

Tengu    141

A lot of guys have been talking about that at the range. The common complaint is that if the NRA gives an inch, the anti gun folks will that a mile. They are probably right. I shoot a lot, even in a couple of competitions, so I talk to 'gun guys' all the time. This is a slippery situation. The 2nd amendment is about protecting you and yours, even from a corrupt government. So we have a right to own powerful firearms. They will say no one should have access to that firepower. I believe there were at least 2 shooters in vegas, and I think it was done to further the gun ban agenda. Why else would there be that many rifles in that room 

YaKnow2.0    955
4 minutes ago, Tengu said:

A lot of guys have been talking about that at the range. The common complaint is that if the NRA gives an inch, the anti gun folks will that a mile. They are probably right. I shoot a lot, even in a couple of competitions, so I talk to 'gun guys' all the time. This is a slippery situation. The 2nd amendment is about protecting you and yours, even from a corrupt government. So we have a right to own powerful firearms. They will say no one should have access to that firepower. I believe there were at least 2 shooters in vegas, and I think it was done to further the gun ban agenda. Why else would there be that many rifles in that room 

i havent seen a list of what firearms were found..if they were different calibers and models...that would ve a gun deal..you bring each gun and tell the people how many you can get of each rifle...ex-20 ARs chambered in 5.56,21 bolt action 30-06,15 sig mpx chambered in 9mm and so on...You wouldnt bring that many guns to a mass shooting..all you would bring ia 2 rifles in same chambered and a pistol or 2 for the escape!!

Tengu    141

By the way,  most of the "gun guys" I talk to are senior citizens. Retirees! These guys are not looking for trouble or to hurt anyone. They're bored! Shooting is a hobby for them, an excuse to get out of the house. I have buddy's that are car guys, gym guys, hunters and fishers (I do all that but suck at them all). One guy builds race cars in his garage, another guy builds ar15s. Just a hobby. 

Tengu    141
4 minutes ago, YaKnow2.0 said:

i havent seen a list of what firearms were found..if they were different calibers and models...that would ve a gun deal..you bring each gun and tell the people how many you can get of each rifle...ex-20 ARs chambered in 5.56,21 bolt action 30-06,15 sig mpx chambered in 9mm and so on...You wouldnt bring that many guns to a mass shooting..all you would bring ia 2 rifles in same chambered and a pistol or 2 for the escape!!

I have seen a list either, but I have seen the photos. A couple of ar15s and an ar10. An ar10 is basically an ar15 that shoots .308(7.62 x 51). The ar15 I saw had a red dot sight and a 60 round magazine. The .308 had a high power scope

YaKnow2.0    955
22 minutes ago, Tengu said:

I have seen a list either, but I have seen the photos. A couple of ar15s and an ar10. An ar10 is basically an ar15 that shoots .308(7.62 x 51). The ar15 I saw had a red dot sight and a 60 round magazine. The .308 had a high power scope

i have an ar10 in 308..its a very nice weapons system with the rite stock and scope

turdface    38

I asked the dude at the gun store about the NRA like 20 years ago, he said save your money.  They cucked hard when Clinton banned high capacity magazines.

apache54    6,061
1 hour ago, Tengu said:

AGREED<

he did not need that many guns, they are and were for show, so they can say  look at what he had!! just an excuse to make more gun laws!!  now watch them try to limit them

who knows    807
7 hours ago, therobots said:

I don't trust the NRA "."  GOA is much better.  Molon Labe MF'ers.

Thanks for the tip. I had forgotten about them.

who knows    807
7 hours ago, apache54 said:

AGREED<

he did not need that many guns, they are and were for show, so they can say  look at what he had!! just an excuse to make more gun laws!!  now watch them try to limit them

They're taking our history our identity and our constitution and so goes our beautiful country and "us"

COBO Member    4,311
13 hours ago, apache54 said:

AGREED<

I'm afraid one of the moves will be that you sign away your rights in order to purchase any firearm in the future. i.e.: An open door policy allowing the BATF to come in (no knock) and inspect your method(s) of securing your firearms against theft.