Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Erudite One

The Phantom Time Hypothesis

Erudite One    652

In 1986, German historian Heribert Illig started developing the Phantom Time Hypothesis. Illig claims that he has archaeological evidence that can prove that the years AD 614 - 911 do not actually exist and the Gregorian calendar is nothing but a lie. According to Illig, the three world rulers, the Holy Roman Emperor Otto III, Pope Sylvester II, and the Byzantine Emperor Constantine VII entered into a conspiracy to change the Anno Domini dating system retrospectively, so that it placed them at the special year of AD 1000, and to rewrite history to legitimize Otto's claim to the Holy Roman Empire.

Heribert Illig believed that this was achieved through the alteration, misrepresentation, and forgery of documentary and physical evidence.

Could Illig's theory be true? Could we be (technically) living in the 18th Century?

Why just the fact that we call this year 2017 when we know that the planet is far older proves, at least to me, what a fraud the entire matrix is. How we ALL have been indoctrinated into the lies is actually quite masterful. As "tops" always say they are that good and that far ahead of the game in the slave manipulation.

Ukshep    25,443
18 minutes ago, Erudite One said:

Why just the fact that we call this year 2017

Because we're on a biblical timeline?

Erudite One    652
Just now, Ukshep said:

Because we're on a biblical timeline?

Yeah, a fraudulent timeline -- placed there by people who want to control us.  :blink:

Ukshep    25,443
Just now, Erudite One said:

Yeah, a fraudulent timeline -- placed there by people who want to control us.  :blink:

Until the story is complete. Begs the question... Why.

Erudite One    652
7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Until the story is complete. Begs the question... Why.

Perhaps to give us their version of events, their version of the "messiah", their version of judgement, their version of "end days", their version of prophecy (predictive programming) etc?

What happens if this is wrong? Probably nothing. What happens if this is right? Nothing. Good.

Uncle Thanky    2,215
27 minutes ago, Erudite One said:

Perhaps to give us their version of events, their version of the "messiah", their version of judgement, their version of "end days", their version of prophecy (predictive programming) etc?

Exactly!

periclymenoides    1,488

I've long been a fan of this theory.  We don't know shit about shit.  The obvious overwhelming mushroom treatment of the masses supports the notion as well.

Erudite One    652
3 minutes ago, periclymenoides said:

I've long been a fan of this theory.  We don't know shit about shit.  The obvious overwhelming mushroom treatment of the masses supports the notion as well.

Agreed. This stuff just makes me laugh like a madman my roommate looks at me like a freak when I listen to it.

Its the year 1720, and we don't even know it!! Has the American Revolution even happened yet?  :gsbrnint:

Just a total mind-f*ck man!

Cryptic Mole    5,182

Perhaps the following thread can contribute to your thread. It's not one of my threads, but I have posted different concepts and ideas pertaining to said topic here and on other threads, plus something else called .23 Second Hypothesis. 

Walk Softly    3,300

Kinda brings new meaning to:

However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows.
Matthew 24:36 NLT

How could we if we can't even agree what year it is!! 

Erudite One    652
11 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Perhaps the following thread can contribute to your thread. It's not one of my threads, but I have posted different concepts and ideas pertaining to said topic here and on other threads, plus something else called .23 Second Hypothesis. 

Thank You I will give it a look.

grav    1,210

Anatoly Fomenko is a writer of the New Chronology. He agrees that the medieval period did not exist.