Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Kim Jong-un Promotes Sister Kim Yo-jong to Top North Korean Policymaker

Recommended Posts

Kim Yo-jong, the 28-year-old sister of dictator Kim Jong-un, has become only the second woman in Communist North Korean history to join the Politburo. The first was Kim Kyong-hui, who was likewise the sister of the dictator at the time, Kim Jong-il.

“Since she is a female, Kim Jong-un likely does not see her as a threat and a challenge to his leadership. As the saying goes ‘blood is thicker than water,’ Kim Jong-un thinks Kim Yo Jong can be trusted,” Moon Hong-sik of the Institute for National Security Strategy told Reuters.

Male relatives who might be a threat to Kim Jong-un have fared rather poorly of late, as his half-brother Kim Jong-nam was murdered with a neurotoxin in Malaysia.

For that matter, trailblazing female Politburo member Kim Kyong-hui has not been seen in public for a while. Reuters cites South Korean intelligence officials who believe “she is now in a secluded place near Pyongyang undergoing a treatment for an unidentified disease.” Her husband Jang Song-thaek contracted a terminal case of political inconvenience in 2013 and died after several dozen anti-aircraft shells were injected into his body in an unsuccessful attempt at treatment.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/10/09/kim-jong-uns-sister-kim-yo-jong-becomes-top-north-korean-policymaker/

Could be she is being placed..... for the future narrative. IF they take Jong un out! Someone will need to take over!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Kim Yo-jong, the 28-year-old sister of dictator Kim Jong-un, has become only the second woman in Communist North Korean history to join the Politburo. The first was Kim Kyong-hui, who was likewise the sister of the dictator at the time, Kim Jong-il.

“Since she is a female, Kim Jong-un likely does not see her as a threat and a challenge to his leadership. As the saying goes ‘blood is thicker than water,’ Kim Jong-un thinks Kim Yo Jong can be trusted,” Moon Hong-sik of the Institute for National Security Strategy told Reuters.

Male relatives who might be a threat to Kim Jong-un have fared rather poorly of late, as his half-brother Kim Jong-nam was murdered with a neurotoxin in Malaysia.

For that matter, trailblazing female Politburo member Kim Kyong-hui has not been seen in public for a while. Reuters cites South Korean intelligence officials who believe “she is now in a secluded place near Pyongyang undergoing a treatment for an unidentified disease.” Her husband Jang Song-thaek contracted a terminal case of political inconvenience in 2013 and died after several dozen anti-aircraft shells were injected into his body in an unsuccessful attempt at treatment.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/10/09/kim-jong-uns-sister-kim-yo-jong-becomes-top-north-korean-policymaker/

Could be she is being placed..... for the future narrative. IF they take Jong un out! Someone will need to take over!

Kim Yo-jong is a very attractive young woman.  Too bad she is a Commie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, phxsparks said:

Kim Yo-jong is a very attractive young woman.  Too bad she is a Commie.

I wonder whom she could marry...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

Her brother?  :gsbrnint:

Nope. Kim Jong-Un has a wife already & three children.

His sister marrying a south korean could be a stunning diplomatic effort at peaceful reunification. <<just me being an optimistic idealist :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Could be she is being placed..... for the future narrative. IF they take Jong un out! Someone will need to take over!

You can be sure he has a plan! and probably has to do with two items, one all the rhetoric of assassinating him or he needs her to spy on some of his higher level people whom could be tied to a coup. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, phxsparks said:

Her brother?  :gsbrnint:

I was thinking more South Korean than Brother Korean :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, apache54 said:

You can be sure he has a plan! and probably has to do with two items, one all the rhetoric of assassinating him or he needs her to spy on some of his higher level people whom could be tied to a coup. 

By the time he gets done, taking everyone out. He might have to start putting his kids and other family member to the communist party.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

She'd better have a food taster, if he gets mad at her, she might end up like the other brother. 

^^ True

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lover boy Kim Jong-un promotes EX-GIRLFRIEND to top job amid war fears with North Korea

North Korea’s leader’s former pop-star flame has been elected to the inner circle of the ruling party as tensions rise with the US.

Hyon Song-wol is alleged to have once dated Kim while working as his secretary.

She is believed to be in her early 40s.

The pop-star captured the tubby tyrant’s heart while leading North Korea’s girl group the Moranbong Band – referred to as Kim’s version of the Spice Girls.

Pyongyang promoted her as it also emerged Kim’s sister has been appointed to a top position in the DPRK.

<snip>

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/651275/North-Korea-War-Nuclear-Missile-Kim-Jong-un-Wife-Girlfriend-Hyon-Song-wol-US-Donald-Trump

@Ukshep  He's filling his govt. with females. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Lover boy Kim Jong-un promotes EX-GIRLFRIEND to top job amid war fears with North Korea

North Korea’s leader’s former pop-star flame has been elected to the inner circle of the ruling party as tensions rise with the US.

Hyon Song-wol is alleged to have once dated Kim while working as his secretary.

She is believed to be in her early 40s.

The pop-star captured the tubby tyrant’s heart while leading North Korea’s girl group the Moranbong Band – referred to as Kim’s version of the Spice Girls.

Pyongyang promoted her as it also emerged Kim’s sister has been appointed to a top position in the DPRK.

<snip>

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/651275/North-Korea-War-Nuclear-Missile-Kim-Jong-un-Wife-Girlfriend-Hyon-Song-wol-US-Donald-Trump

@Ukshep  He's filling his govt. with females. 

NK is screwed in the advent of war. I could easily see a military coup happening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×