Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Government Reveals Plans to Walk Away from EU with ‘No Deal’

The prime minister has revealed to the European Union (EU) how she is preparing to walk away from the bloc without a trade deal, as Eurocrats continue to block Brexit talks from progressing.

Theresa May hopes to “focus minds” by publishing draft legislation on how the UK will implement independent trade and customs arrangements from “day one” of Brexit in March 2019, The Telegraph reports.

She sent a clear message to Brussels when she told MPs: “We are planning for every eventuality and you are now seeing the proof of it,” in a speech in parliament.

The EU has continually said “sufficient progress” must be made on payments and Northern Ireland before trade talks can begin, without defining what “sufficient” is, and even after the UK offered to pay a huge ‘divorce bill’.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/10/10/government-reveals-plans-walk-away-eu-no-deal/

All I have to add to this is that I believe the goal is to trigger chaos in Britain to a degree not yet seen. All is smoke and mirrors and wasting time until then! Still I have not forgotten about Nigel Farage. I believe he also still has a role to play!