Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Angelina Jolie, Gwyneth Paltrow Say Weinstein Harassed Them

Actresses Angelina Jolie and Gwyneth Paltrow say they too were sexually harassed by Harvey Weinstein when they were starting their careers in Hollywood.

The list of accusers against Harvey Weinstein has continued to grow, with over a dozen women coming out to the The New Yorker early Tuesday. Now, Jolie and Paltrow have publicly spoken about their own experiences with Weinstein to The New York Times, who broke the story last week of Weinstein’s alleged decades of sexual abuse.

Paltrow says that when she was 22-years-old and was cast in the movie “Emma,” Weinstein “summoned her to his [hotel] suite” and put his hands on her and suggested they massage each other. She says she rebuffed his advances and told then-boyfriend Brad Pitt about the incident. After Pitt confronted Weinstein, the Hollywood producer allegedly threatened Paltrow and told her not to share her story with anyone else.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/10/angelina-jolie-gwyneth-paltrow-say-weinstein-harassed-them/

THIS EVENT INVOLVES A 22 - MEANING THIS IS A SCRIPTED EVENT FROM THE CONTROLLERS!

28 minutes ago, Cinders77 said:

Time to go into the underground luxury bunker...

I wish I had one of those. It's like a dream of mine. TO be underground. Where I feel safe...

I wonder if I could DIY build a bunker in my garden :D bah they would want planning..

47 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

THIS EVENT INVOLVES A 22 - MEANING THIS IS A SCRIPTED EVENT FROM THE CONTROLLERS!

Yeah it is. They're pretending Weinstein is the only one plus they're pretending the casting couch doesn't also include males and children plus they're omitting to include any mention of the satanic rituals involving real sacrifice plus they're pretending it only happens in Hollyweird as opposed to being endemic in all entertainment: movies, music and television.

This is pleading guilty to a lessor charge in the court of public opinion, of which they have been master manipulators for a hundred years.

The question is: why are they doing this at all and why are they doing this at this particular point in time?

I don't have an answer to the former because you can't message-manage this kind of subject, it's a Pandora's Box in that once you open public discussion on it, it has potential to run amuk with unknown consequence and it's very difficult to control the messaging in that environment no matter how practiced and powerful you are with the tools they have.

As to why they are doing this right now, the only possible answer I have there is that Trump's DoJ pedo investigation has started turning over some Hollyweird rocks and they're throwing the dog a bone in the hope it will satisfy them and they'll stop digging, but that doesn't really satisfy me, it doesn't really explain it, it leaves open too many possibilities, unless Deep State has corrupted the investigation and they have a guarantee this Weinstein bone will end it all and keep the public happy and they'll leave it there.

See the celebrity culture is what they use to control the public, it's their main mechanism they use to keep the sheeple focused on bread and circus and it crosses movies, TV, MSM, sports, politics and fashion and it's multi-national. Just like pedophilia is the glue that holds the insiders together, celebrity culture is the glue they use to hold the sheeple together so they keep focusing on things that don't matter and not on things which do. So having them start chipping away at that is very curious indeed because it's like a crack in the dam, it can get bigger once it starts. But they definitely have done that with Weinstein, Jolie and Paltrow would not have spoken without permission. This is definitely being done with official sanction.

My 2 bits.. Hollywood is dirty and most all everyday people know it. Boys and girls and young women and men have been prayed  upon by this type of filthy scum. Streep knew it but she ignored it even though many innocents in her field were being harmed. The likes of streep and all the other brown nose reprobates can go to hell as far as I am concerned. They didn't protect anyone or speak up and the same goes in music industry. Oh and all the movies are worthless shit!!

Plus I hate to say this but look at Vegas...that whole narrative is falling apart and they need a distraction. They have no pause about burning one of their own especially since he isn't producing like he used to. 

Mr Anti-PC

why are these hollywood harlots coming forward now all of a sudden?

this should be the question ?

1 minute ago, Mr Anti-PC said:

why are these hollywood harlots coming forward now all of a sudden?

this should be the question ?

IMO to look like they weren't totally complicit for years and years.

Mr Anti-PC
42 minutes ago, who knows said:

My 2 bits.. Hollywood is dirty and most all everyday people know it. Boys and girls and young women and men have been prayed  upon by this type of filthy scum. Streep knew it but she ignored it even though many innocents in her field were being harmed. The likes of streep and all the other brown nose reprobates can go to hell as far as I am concerned. They didn't protect anyone or speak up and the same goes in music industry. Oh and all the movies are worthless shit!!

i've said it before and i'll keep saying it.

ANYONE WHO WATCHES ANYTHING FROM HOLLYWOOD IS FEEDING THE BEAST.

ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS HOLLYWOOD NEEDS TO BE SHOT !

EVERYONE KNOWS THE GAME.....THEY'RE ALL GUILTY !

1 hour ago, Dr. Evil said:

This is pleading guilty to a lessor charge in the court of public opinion, of which they have been master manipulators for a hundred years.

Spot on, Evil!