Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

The deal with this anti-american sentiment from the nfl players

Recommended Posts

I've thought long enough on the why. And I've now come to the conclusion it exists solely as a narrative so that anti-american sentiment can be eradicated. Since a war is coming what better way to stop it than to have the players push, and others whine and not kneel so that people will put them in their place. They will lose fame, they will lose money and the "people" and I use that term loosely here will be responsible on the surface.

My point is. This small scale anti-american sentiment from nfl players could be designed to start training the public into rooting out and attacking it. You know... The kind of thing they do as they enter a war. Everyone's a spy right? or a sympathizer... And the nations becomes godlike in status and everyone buys the narrative yada yada.

Just a thought!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Carnivalpunk said:

The black power fist being used now made the kneeling look even worse. F the nfl.

Gotta make it racial don't they!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's quite possible.  Kind of a reverse psychology thing... 

Goes well with some recent conclusions I've come to with regards to the end times, Muslims, the old covenant Law and the mark.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ukshep said:

Gotta make it racial don't they!

It started after team and player reps met with Goodell. The joining arms thing did too. Spin, spin and more spin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Walk Softly said:

It's quite possible.  Kind of a reverse psychology thing... 

Goes well with some recent conclusions I've come to with regards to the end times, Muslims, the old covenant Law and the mark.... 

It went well with some conclusions of my own. I'm wondering how they work into your comment too. Maybe we each have a puzzle piece. Can you go into more detail?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NFL may change policy that players 'should' stand for anthem

 

NFL owners will meet next week to consider changes to a game manual that says players "should" stand during the national anthem, a guideline that the league has left to the discretion of players who kneeled in larger numbers after criticism from President Donald Trump.

Commissioner Roger Goodell told club executives Tuesday in a memo obtained by The Associated Press that the anthem issue is dividing the league from its fans. He said the NFL needs "to move past this controversy."

http://www.cleveland.com/sports/index.ssf/2017/10/nfl_may_change_policy_that_pla.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also all this pushing of the utter destruction & annihilation of the white/Anglo Saxon race.
What do you think that signifies? <<<<Sarc>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Carnivalpunk said:

NFL may change policy that players 'should' stand for anthem

 

NFL owners will meet next week to consider changes to a game manual that says players "should" stand during the national anthem, a guideline that the league has left to the discretion of players who kneeled in larger numbers after criticism from President Donald Trump.

Commissioner Roger Goodell told club executives Tuesday in a memo obtained by The Associated Press that the anthem issue is dividing the league from its fans. He said the NFL needs "to move past this controversy."

http://www.cleveland.com/sports/index.ssf/2017/10/nfl_may_change_policy_that_pla.html

They already have rules that say that, just not in the official rule book of the NFL. They may be fined etc. It's posted here somewhere. So they are making it like there's nothing about it anywhere. I forgot the name of it, but it's the rules for those who deal with logistics of players, the field etc. and there are punishments in place already for the anthem and how the players are supposed to act when it's playing.

I see this as a Soros kind of move to destroy as much as possible. If it was grass roots, which I don't think any of what we see is (especially since it almost always benefits the same people) then it would be different.  

I believe they thought the whole country would follow them due to their star status and it backfired on them.  

They want to divide the country as much as possible. I hope their sport goes up in flames and no one attends any of their stupid games anymore. We don't need them. They are not a matter of national security, except for trying to make people hate America. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I believe they thought the whole country would follow them due to their star status and it backfired on them.  

I agree with most of you said except for this bit here. I don't think they were aiming to convert the fans, I think they were trying (and still are) to create division between the players and the fans. 

They always knew the fans were Trump base hence patriotic hence would react exactly as they have when they saw disrepect to the flag. They also happen to be mostly white.

Whereas the players are mostly black.

Their whole meme on this Purple Revolution is to create white conservative = white supremecist in the minds of their base, which are white progressives and blacks in general.

Taking a wild stab in the dark here because I have no idea but would I be right in saying most of the team owners are white Khazarian Jews? It's just if so, that puts the team owners and the black players on the same page, in precisely the same way as white Khazarian Jews in key positions in Europe are mad keen on the rapeugee immigration there. As per e.g. Barbara Lerner.

But this ain't over, not by a long shot. The black players will be having their resentment at whitey stoked as we speak, because they see taking the knee as a freedom thing, because the white Khazarian Jews have been telling them it's taking a stand against slavery. It's not of course anything like that but like all useful idiots they truly believe it is and everytime they take the field and are forced to stand, their seething resentment will be building. Because those stoking it will be making quite damn sure of that.

And I would not be at all surprised to see first a couple then a mass of resignations, with the reason given being on that above basis, and the Khazarian Jews in the media will then make damn sure these "heroes" get maximum exposure in the inner-city ghettos as matyrs and heroes who stood firm against whitey, no matter what bribes they were offered. 

And Soros and his fellow Wall St Khazarians, of course, will have already made sure their fellow travellers in the league won't suffer too much in terms of the pocket dept, but of course the media won't be telling us about that, at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just think these protesters are disrespectful of the very thing that made them rich and famous in the first place, they are like spoilt children. Its very easy to fix and watch them start standing up and doing the right thing when they start to get sacked, I say sack them and tear up their contracts and paint them as pariah's in every media outlet in your Country.

That aside there is no way the US could go into a World War right now, its so fractured even a big war can't unite the fractured camps all vying for their time in the sun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

They already have rules that say that, just not in the official rule book of the NFL. They may be fined etc. It's posted here somewhere. So they are making it like there's nothing about it anywhere. I forgot the name of it, but it's the rules for those who deal with logistics of players, the field etc. and there are punishments in place already for the anthem and how the players are supposed to act when it's playing.

I see this as a Soros kind of move to destroy as much as possible. If it was grass roots, which I don't think any of what we see is (especially since it almost always benefits the same people) then it would be different.  

I believe they thought the whole country would follow them due to their star status and it backfired on them.  

They want to divide the country as much as possible. I hope their sport goes up in flames and no one attends any of their stupid games anymore. We don't need them. They are not a matter of national security, except for trying to make people hate America. 

 

Its in the hand book that they have to be present on the sidelines too. 

https://news.grabien.com/story-roger-goodell-ignoring-leagues-own-rule-book-letting-players

The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem.

During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×