Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Mehitable

Why Does Hillary Clinton Surround Herself With SEXUAL PREDATORS?

Mehitable    1,741

I have to run but I just wanted to throw this out there and I'd like people to pass this thought along:

1.  Husband Bill Clinton, accused of multiple rapes, molestations, sexual harassment and misuse of power (over a vulnerable young intern like Monica Lewanski.

2.   Her aide, who has been described as a second daughter, has a husband just convicted of sexual predation on a minor and was sending out naked pics of himself to many women.

3.   Her good friend and supporter, Harvey Weinstein, revealed after decades of complicit silence from Hollywood and the media, to be a mass sexual harasser, abuser of women, and accused rapist.

And let's not forget the Podestas, suspected by many across the Internet of being involved in bizarre practices with sexual overtones like spirit cooking, and of possibly being involved with pedophilia.  They both greatly resemble the suspect pictures released in the Maddy McCann case, I have heard they were possibly in Portugal at the time and knew Clement Freud.  I am not accusing them of anything, but enough questions have been raised repeatedly that there should be some kind of public investigation. 

And of course, Jeffrey Epstein, another supporter and apparent good friend of at least Bill Clinton. 

What other sexual predators are around Hillary Clinton and why does this supposed champion of women, accept these kind of people in her personal life and financial support?

vegascraps    91
32 minutes ago, Mehitable said:

why does this supposed champion of women, accept these kind of people in her personal life and financial support?

You answered your own question. She is all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$

CSB    2,445

Why Does Hillary Clinton Surround Herself With SEXUAL PREDATORS ?

Kind of a dumb question :blink:

Most people like to keep company with like minded people . I know I do

That's the main reason I am on this site ! :cheers:

I love all you truth seeking ship mates ...

Ukshep    25,443
24 minutes ago, Dan Lannon said:

Because she has an affinity for exotic and oddly shaped dildos... and those who are skilled with their operation.  :gsbrnint: 

That is just gross in the context of hillary.... Ewww... Just ewww... I feel dirty... :tissuespls:

Dan Lannon    833
12 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

That is just gross in the context of hillary.... Ewww... Just ewww... I feel dirty... :tissuespls:

Welp...you should see those poor 'ol skilled operators.  Afterwards, that is.  :holdinlaugh:

Mehitable    1,741
1 hour ago, CSB said:

Why Does Hillary Clinton Surround Herself With SEXUAL PREDATORS ?

Kind of a dumb question :blink:

Most people like to keep company with like minded people . I know I do

That's the main reason I am on this site ! :cheers:

I love all you truth seeking ship mates ...

It's not a dumb question, it's a question no one asks publicly, which makes it a VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION.  It's a rhetorical question that needs to be asked everywhere.  This should be tweeted to her every 5 minutes.  She should be hit with this question everywhere because people have to make the connection.  This is a woman who routinely aligns herself, even intimately, with serial sexual predators and perverts.  Men who PREY on women, the very women that she professes to want to help! THAT SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT HER THAT NEEDS TO BE SAID PUBLICLY.  And emphasized.  Otherwise it's like the Harvey Weinstein situation - everyone knows it, but does ANYONE "know" it when it's covered up for DECADES.  

All needs to be revealed now.   

Mehitable    1,741

Hillary ALWAYS gets a pass because no one wants to ask her any difficult or embarrassing...or real...questions.  Same with Harvey Weinstein.  The same with ALL of these people.  We may think we know the answer, but the fact is...it's NEVER SAID IN PUBLIC and it NEEDS to be.