Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Uncle Thanky

‘Antibiotic apocalypse’: Drug-resistant gene spread across globe within 2 years

Uncle Thanky    2,217

It has begun!

"The life-saving antibiotic of “last resort” is in danger of becoming powerless after a drug-resistant gene was found to have spread across the globe in the last two years. Scientists believe it’s one of the greatest dangers now facing humanity.

A bacteria containing a gene which carries resistance to the antibiotic colistin has spread around the world at an alarming rate. The gene is mcr-1 and was first discovered in China in 2015, and has since been found in more than 30 other countries.

Colistin is known as the antibiotic of “last resort,” because it is used when patients no longer respond to other antibiotics. It has toxic side effects but doctors are increasingly using it as a result of antibiotic resistance."

More ...

Blipkints    411

Silver by electrolysis, consume daily with green tea + exercise & meditation/prayer. Unstoppable presentation of physical/spiritual form.

apache54    6,064
48 minutes ago, Blipkints said:

Silver by electrolysis, consume daily with green tea + exercise & meditation/prayer. Unstoppable presentation of physical/spiritual form.

nano size particle silver,

apache54    6,064
3 minutes ago, Blipkints said:

Yes, smaller the better.

YES!!

if it does NOT say nano size then it won't go deep enough !!

Blipkints    411
5 minutes ago, apache54 said:

YES!!

if it does NOT say nano size then it won't go deep enough !!

Yeah, wont get into the corpucles.

Dan Lannon    834

Bah....just take a couple daily doses of Turmeric Curcumin with Bioperine - it'll kick arse on any bacterium/virus/phage/funk intent on taking up housekeeping.  :nodl:

askakido    329
1 hour ago, Blipkints said:

phusikos, psuchikos, pneumatikos.

φυσικός -- phusikos -- physi-kos -- "physi" + "kos" --> things or matters of physi. ( as in Rom 1:27 in the Greek)

ψυχικός -- psuchikos -- psychi-kos -- "psychi" + "kos" --> things or matters of psychi.  ( as in I Cor 15:44 in the Greek)

πνευματικός -- pneumatikos -- pneumati-kos -- "spirit" + "kos" --> things or matters of spirit. (as in I Cor 15:44 in the Greek)

I would write: "Unstoppable presentation of Physical / Psychical / Spiritual forms."   Don't forget the Psyche.  Oh, and everyone by that merit of 1 Cor 15:44 is 'Psychic' and not only just the Charlatan that says "I am a Psychic!" -- but every living human is Psychic. 

"Silver", "Tea", Exercise, Meditation, and Prayer, all of these leave out Praise.  Don't. I suggest not leaving out praise, but with caution at to what or whom is praised.

There are more then Bug Doctors among us in this forum.  LOL.

How big is a molecule of Adenine? Or Thymine?  Or Cytosine?  Or Guanine?  In terms of nano-meters? These four molecules are '"matters of Physi." How big is a molecule of micro-tublin in terms of nano-meters?  What is the chemical reaction of Silver with Adenine? Thymine? Cytosine? Guantine? or Micro-tublin?  Could we get down to the sliver-tacs of it all in our human scientific research?

(Just thinking out loud here, perhaps what I have put here will make something 'click' for some else.)