Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Politicians End Game for Gun Control.

Cinnamon    28,921

They want only criminals (some are gangs!)  and authorities <<<ALL ARE ORGANIZED GANGS, to be the only ones with any type of gun. Period. They're after every single aspect of the firearms themselves, accessories and bullets, mostly for the "children" laws. How about keep out of reach of children? Parents?  Where are you?  Why should I as an adult gun owner have to comply with your bullshit just because YOU have children.  They're yours not mine and I sure as hell ain't gonna shoot them. So shut up about MY right to bear arms. 

Even if it turned out a gun nut did this in Las Vegas and tranquilizers made him fly into a rage and he had an undiagnosed mental illness, that is not anything to do with me and it will never be that way with me and millions of others.  

This shooting, crying and mourning, guilt tripping bullshit about people owning guns. We can!  We can!  And there is no way for any of them to take that away without suspending the Constitution, which it feels like has already happened. 

There are people out to kill Americans on U.S. soil to achieve and ends. We all know what it is. The plan has escalated. 

Americans, never give up your guns.  Ever.  It's enshrined and anyone that doesn't like it can f**k right off.  We have to be really loud about this because they have taken so much already. They want it all. 

Gun registration leads to confiscation which leads to genocide. Eventually. 

Big things are happening with these overlords. 

Cinnamon    28,921
8 minutes ago, JayDee said:

Things are looking grim. But guys like this are out there, so there's hope: 

I'm gonna ask them for a job! 

Blipkints    411
2 hours ago, JayDee said:

Things are looking grim. But guys like this are out there, so there's hope: 

Guys like ^ them are fools, Aussies learnt that quick after Gallipoli during

Blipkints    411

That was done in New Guinea Therin, circa 45. Aussies had to push the breach because the Marines didn't know what to do.

A lowly Aus Lieutenant General ended up over riding 3* US General......Now this is how we do it.

Look what I just found. https://www.awm.gov.au/articles/peacekeeping/speakers

Aussies will remember 1/2million walking over the Syd bridge in demonstration for NoWar. And as usual our Gov gave absolutely no consideration to our DEAMANDS!

It is 'The Day of the Rope'

BubbitoBurrito    1,191
3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

They want only criminals (some are gangs!)  and authorities <<<ALL ARE ORGANIZED GANGS, to be the only ones with any type of gun. Period. They're after every single aspect of the firearms themselves, accessories and bullets, mostly for the "children" laws. How about keep out of reach of children? Parents?  Where are you?  Why should I as an adult gun owner have to comply with your bullshit just because YOU have children.  They're yours not mine and I sure as hell ain't gonna shoot them. So shut up about MY right to bear arms. 

Even if it turned out a gun nut did this in Las Vegas and tranquilizers made him fly into a rage and he had an undiagnosed mental illness, that is not anything to do with me and it will never be that way with me and millions of others.  

This shooting, crying and mourning, guilt tripping bullshit about people owning guns. We can!  We can!  And there is no way for any of them to take that away without suspending the Constitution, which it feels like has already happened. 

There are people out to kill Americans on U.S. soil to achieve and ends. We all know what it is. The plan has escalated. 

Americans, never give up your guns.  Ever.  It's enshrined and anyone that doesn't like it can f**k right off.  We have to be really loud about this because they have taken so much already. They want it all. 

Gun registration leads to confiscation which leads to genocide. Eventually. 

Big things are happening with these overlords. 

Straight up Ma'am...

Leave a loaded gun sitting on a table next to you (unless children are roaming about - stupid/irresponsible F'n people!) and it won't  harm a soul. That is until the individual behind it intends it to.

This argument has grown old and tiresome - Sigh - When ignorance reigns; life is lost...

And just for the record, I may or may not be a gun owner. If I wasn't, I would still respect the right of another responsible individual to keep and bear arms. I'd even go as far as endorsing the right to arm bears... Beware hunters ;)

Blipkints    411

Fully outnumbered here if we and its presented swiftly. 

Yanks. Follow us, we have been with you a lot always. It was only Aus that backed you in Viet. (Due to ANZIS, the NZ forces were reduced to SAS only) 

Its only recently that you know we have always been here!:beerl: