Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Listen really close... pay very close attention

Cinnamon    28,918

LOL  Ok, I'm curious how many times you've looked at a youtube (etc) video online and was told what I wrote in the thread title, by the video uploader? Only to not hear ANYTHING or see ANYTHING!  My hearing is better than the average person, way better. (On a side note, once I hear a voice, it imprints and if I hear them even 3 years later I can tell you exactly who it is if I've ever heard them speak.) 

Anyway, I'll be listening... and there's no one saying what they tell you it does or it's dead silent.  Or, someone is telling you what you are seeing and it just ain't friggin there. See the ufo and it's dots so tiny and far away there's no telling what they are... that kind of stuff. 

What a dirty trick, eh? I'm seeing more and more of this time wasting kind of stuff. Everybody wants our attention. :happy:

Hey youboobers, your days are numbered cuz Youtube censors. 

And same thing with the news sites that people keep getting fooled by.  Fool me once and I'll never use that source again.  It's wicked out there trying to research now.  Digging into archives of older sites is where the juicy research was done and even now they're not resolved. John Coleman's work, William Cooper, there is still no accountability for what they uncovered. They were the BIG GUNS that Jones copies and lots of others. 

What Really Happened Archives is a treasure trove of 9/11 info and The Amazing Pentalawn's website. << lol 

Dr. Evil    2,557

As the MSM declines the alt media grows and yes there's a lot of snakeoil there but just cos it's a snakeoil salesman don't mean today's offering is snakeoil.

Discernment is critical at this time.

IMO discernment doesn't come from the source it comes from the data and how well it fits the picture.

Personally I don't care if data comes from Infowars, Beforeitsnews, Faal or anyone else: what's the data and does it fit, is it believable, consistent, possible, whatever, within the parameters of the subject under analysis and filtered through the known biases of the sites in question.

One of the things I studied at College was Philosophy. Philosophy is the science of thinking. I got straight A's in logic and I learned there that just cos something is logical don't mean nothin if the premise ain't worth s**t. But if the premise(s) do make sense it's a great tool. 

And the premise(s) is what we start with when we look at new data from a perhaps unreliable site, those being our current knowledge of the issue under discussion.

So point is, as long as you're confident in your premises as already obtained from sources you can trust, discernment is easy on the points raised by those doubtful players.

But if you use those doubtful players to build premises on any given issue, you'll probably come a cropper.

Malevolent    3,448
3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

(On a side note, once I hear a voice, it imprints and if I hear them even 3 years later I can tell you exactly who it is if I've ever heard them speak.) 

Hmmmm especially if the voice is as distinct as yours..:angel:  

Seriously though, I used to do a lot of telephone consultation at one stage and could immediately pick the correct person just by the way they say "hello" / "hi" or what ever it is they say - furthermore it was evident from the first sentence what the mood of the person is, whether they have a problem or called to express satisfaction in solving a problem etc.

Funny how some folk have a voice you can listen to for hours and yet others (Jones) is like scratching a blackboard with your nails.

Sometimes a person with a particularly "impressive" type of job has a voice that simply does not articulate well and seems to not fit the "profile"  Just think about some of the American presidents and their voices vs "the job"

Reagan had a well articulated voice and was (because of his training) a good speaker (not always content wise but sound-wise).  Bush Jr and Trump simply do not sound like statesmen - do they?

Malevolent    3,448
1 hour ago, A Freeman said:

For those who may be unfamiliar with the definitive work done by Dr. John Coleman, please find his thorough research into the parasitic criminal class at the following hyperlink:-

CONSPIRATORS' HIERARCHY: THE STORY OF THE COMMITTEE OF 300

Jip a good read..:blink:

Trump, his administration and quite a few of his close supporters hear him (and many before him) make political promises, but they do not know or do not take cognisance of the "they" and how "their" will may not agree with that of the president etc.

We've heard Trump say he will drain the swamp, however there are a few swamp-monsters who are closely aligned / affiliated /  assimilated to the "they".  This is why Trump will never totally drain the swamp - he'll end-up like the Kennedy's.

Certainly a fair number of us are aware that the people running our government are not the people who are really in control of political and economic matters, domestic and foreign. This has led many to seek the truth in the alternative press, those newsletter writers who, like me, have sought, but not always found what it is that is making the United States terminally-ill. "Seek and ye shall find" has not always been the case with this group. What we did find was that the people walk in great darkness, mostly not caring or bothering to find out where their country is headed, firm in the belief that it will always be there for them. This is the way the largest population-group has been manipulated to react, and their attitude plays right into the hands of the secret government.

We frequently hear about "they" doing this, that or the other. "They" seem literally to be able to get away with murder. "They" increase taxes, send our sons and daughters to die in wars that do not benefit our country. "They" seem above our reach, out of sight, frustratingly nebulous when it comes to taking action against "them." No-one seems able to clearly identify who "they" are. It is a situation that has pertained for decades. During the course of this book, we shall identify the mysterious "they" and then, after that, it is up to the people to remedy their situation.

A Freeman    664
5 minutes ago, Malevolent said:

Jip a good read..:blink:

Trump, his administration and quite a few of his close supporters hear him (and many before him) make political promises, but they do not know or do not take cognisance of the "they" and how "their" will may not agree with that of the president etc.

We've heard Trump say he will drain the swamp, however there are a few swamp-monsters who are closely aligned / affiliated /  assimilated to the "they".  This is why Trump will never totally drain the swamp - he'll end-up like the Kennedy's.

T.H.E.Y. = The Hierarchy Enslaving YOU

(refer back to Dr. John Coleman's research for who the hierarchy was, and in many cases still is)

phxsparks    1,597
5 hours ago, Malevolent said:

Hmmmm especially if the voice is as distinct as yours..:angel:  

Seriously though, I used to do a lot of telephone consultation at one stage and could immediately pick the correct person just by the way they say "hello" / "hi" or what ever it is they say - furthermore it was evident from the first sentence what the mood of the person is, whether they have a problem or called to express satisfaction in solving a problem etc.

Funny how some folk have a voice you can listen to for hours and yet others (Jones) is like scratching a blackboard with your nails.

Sometimes a person with a particularly "impressive" type of job has a voice that simply does not articulate well and seems to not fit the "profile"  Just think about some of the American presidents and their voices vs "the job"

Reagan had a well articulated voice and was (because of his training) a good speaker (not always content wise but sound-wise).  Bush Jr and Trump simply do not sound like statesmen - do they?

Ronald Reagan was a skilled orator.   No doubt the result of years working in the motion picture industry.

Some of the current players lack the same skills that Ronald Reagan had when it came to delivering a speech or address.

Malevolent    3,448
6 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Electing people like this is an indictment on the average American voter. However, with the Soros machinery working overtime I suspect neither he, his father or Barry were fairly elected. 

Statesman and any of these fools = oxymoron.