Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

silversides

Health Ranger demands FBI stop lying about Las Vegas shooting

Cinnamon    28,895

Ok, I do not believe that valium turned him into that. He should have been tired and sleepy. So I don't agree with Adams on that part of the story.  

Whatever, we need as much attention on this to make people look and make the truth come out. 

Am I the only one who is starting to think that this was a group of mercenaries that did this?  The FBI has never been trustworthy. ffs.

And new laws are not going to stop bump fire weapons, too easy to make. Only choice is to take the guns that they can be used on and then only the criminals will have them. And the authorities. 

Blipkints    405

? M anon expressed completely how the FBI took over but then will allow the blame to fall on the LV cops, linked^.

apache54    6,049
5 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Ok, I do not believe that valium turned him into that. He should have been tired and sleepy. So I don't agree with Adams on that part of the story.  

Whatever, we need as much attention on this to make people look and make the truth come out. 

Am I the only one who is starting to think that this was a group of mercenaries that did this?  The FBI has never been trustworthy. ffs.

And new laws are not going to stop bump fire weapons, too easy to make. Only choice is to take the guns that they can be used on and then only the criminals will have them. And the authorities. 

I agree it was a group of "WHOM" is the question, and why are they covering it up, to NOT scare the public because it was ISIS, or ANTIFA, or our own rogue CIA??? those are the pertinent issues and hopefully they will keep after this until the truth comes out, yes they want our guns and so that is part of it!! for sure!!

1 hour ago, apache54 said:

I agree it was a group of "WHOM" is the question, and why are they covering it up, to NOT scare the public because it was ISIS, or ANTIFA, or our own rogue CIA??? those are the pertinent issues and hopefully they will keep after this until the truth comes out, yes they want our guns and so that is part of it!! for sure!!

Just more free guns for their collection...gotta realize the criminal aspect...that the criminal is gonna have guns even if they have to kill somebody to get them...

apache54    6,049
2 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Just more free guns for their collection...gotta realize the criminal aspect...that the criminal is gonna have guns even if they have to kill somebody to get them...

AGREED,

ban guns turn me into a criminal!! LOL

Blipkints    405
1 hour ago, apache54 said:

You know gunship. CIA was never yours, all measured up in a cosy tailor shoppe.

Cinnamon    28,895
6 hours ago, YaKnow2.0 said:

they will say they couldnt tell the truth for national security.....FUKKIN BULLSHIIT

Secrecy is repugnant: JFK (dead JFK)