Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Blipkints

Info Drop, MegaAnon Discussion

Cinnamon    28,918
4 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

as far as i know the guys said after the first post, its a fake anon user, not the original op

What guys? Anons calling anons fake? lmao

Dr. Evil    2,557

No this is worth reading, it's basically saying Trump's storm is he's going to do a "My fellow American's" address dumping the CIA, FBI and either the Fed or the IRS in a way even the stoopid sheeple won't be able to ignore. Highly recommend, it's been posted here a few times, seems to be doing the rounds.

Blipkints    411
4 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

as far as i know the guys said after the first post, its a fake anon user, not the original op

MegaAnon disclaims WHanon

Cinnamon    28,918

I just recommend if you're interested read it and if not, don't. Then  decide what you feel is credible and what is not. If they're right, then that would be excellent for all of us. If nothing happens, no harm no foul. 

DarkKnightNomeD    2,153
13 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I just recommend if you're interested read it and if not, don't. Then  decide what you feel is credible and what is not. If they're right, then that would be excellent for all of us. If nothing happens, no harm no foul. 

:happy:

22221779_1566506180051910_7851429426940856125_n.jpg

Erudite One    652
34 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

No this is worth reading, it's basically saying Trump's storm is he's going to do a "My fellow American's" address dumping the CIA, FBI and either the Fed or the IRS in a way even the stoopid sheeple won't be able to ignore. Highly recommend, it's been posted here a few times, seems to be doing the rounds.

Agreed.

Apparently it'll be the equivalent of the biggest "Mic drop" on the world stage in global history.

Waiting for it. Waiting....

29 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

If they're right, then that would be excellent for all of us. If nothing happens, no harm no foul. 

100% truth^^^

gxer    499

People,  This is worth a read,  NO it/he was not stated as a fake poster.  READ IT carefully.  WORD FOR WORD like he suggests.

How are we to discern things if we don't read articles.  Read the words, what do they mean:

A news article -  hypothetical

Today a person of interest was detained.  This person was seen in the vicinity of a murder and matched the description of  the alleged assailant.   

First - they don't have a clue about POI.  Seen in the vicinity.  That's a broad statement.  Matched the description?   'alleged'  they don't have an assailant,  they allege