Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Blipkints

Maybe, just maybe

Saw this on Voat but cant say iv'e seen it here (merge if it has been posted already..)

I found it pretty interesting what this "MegaAnon" says, if true and im restrained in regards to it then Just Maybe It's almost time.

First here https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/2178965

Article with said MegaAnon's posts from Chan

http://www.nnettle.com/news/2891-white-house-insider-donald-trump-is-about-to-expose-the-truth-behind-las-vegas

I find it difficult to manouver in the Chans so maybe someone can find the origional thread but the above article has the meat of it.

8 minutes ago, King Candy said:

Website doesn't seem to have any creditably. They also linked to a article that I debunked.

Ok, i thought it was more of an opinion piece but the info that was intriguing was from 4chan.

Can you link your debunking please?

I watched the vid dude, good work on that. After I saw the pic of the supposed room where the shooting was apparently from, that was it for me and havn't looked at much since. That room as the SAS say would have been brassed up, not to mention an array of guns lying around wantonly. Just too sloppy of a set up, thats why I mentioned in another post that its like "they" want to be caught out.

All that aside i posted the above for peeps to look at what this MegaAnon posted on 4chan. Please read because I would like to discuss about his posts. Some of the Voaters may have links of the "shooter" to be involved with people trafficking.

2 minutes ago, Blipkints said:

I watched the vid dude, good work on that. After I saw the pic of the supposed room where the shooting was apparently from, that was it for me and havn't looked at much since. That room as the SAS say would have been brassed up, not to mention an array of guns lying around wantonly. Just too sloppy of a set up, thats why I mentioned in another post that its like "they" want to be caught out.

All that aside i posted the above for peeps to look at what this MegaAnon posted on 4chan. Please read because I would like to discuss about his posts. Some of the Voaters may have links of the "shooter" to be involved with people trafficking.

Can you get the info from the guy Mega Anon and 4 chan without the rest of neonnettle's stuff? If so, repost and I can lock this thread so it's not muddying the waters. And I will pin the 4chan stuff. 

2 minutes ago, Blipkints said:

Screen cap I think is better so we don't have to sift through all the Chan chatter.

What link do you want? So I can put it into the thread? 

4 minutes ago, Blipkints said:

Screen cap I think is better so we don't have to sift through all the Chan chatter.

You can edit that thread now the way you want it to be.