Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

MSM has to be taken out (peacefully!)

I know I sound like a broken record. But these people have GOT to go!  Please, get rid of cable tv.  It will starve that beast and clear minds.  There will be something new spring up to fill the vacuum. But the best thing that can happen is that we return to many, many radio stations and alternate media sites. Get people who will ask the hard questions and put the authorities feet to the fire. Real independent journalism. 

All alternate media sites that are putting out bullshit constantly like neonnettle, yournewswire and many others need to be identified and ignored by everyone. They are just as bad as MSM and for all I know, with the bull they keep coming up with, they may very well be part of that system in order to make us look like low information fools that will believe anything we read. There are hundreds of sites out there run by people who have actually admitted that is what they are doing and they're doing it so people who hold traditional and conservative values look like low information fools who don't do any fact checking at all. 

They know exactly how to suck us into their stories. It takes time to find out a hoax, but once you know how to do it, it's not that hard and doesn't take that long. With a sensational story, click their links, if they keep going back to the article's site, chances are it's bull.  Also if there are pictures, do an image search and find out if it's really Hillary Clintons house (or whoever's house) they claim. Go to WhoIs and see when the site was created, if it's brand new there's a good chance it's a hoax site with that kind of story. Check for other sources, if they keep leading back to the same one, good sign of a hoax. 

We can't be their victims any longer. This needs to be moved on now. I don't know how... but I've done things before that no one else did because they gave up. I am not a quitter and this is becoming one of my main goals.  I am persistent and determined. But I need ideas and help from the rest of you. I know you're tired of being zinged by bs stories and lied to by MSM constantly, too.

8 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

We can't be their victims any longer. This needs to be moved on now. I don't know how... but I've done things before that no one else did because they gave up. I am not a quitter and this is becoming one of my main goals.  I am persistent and determined. But I need ideas and help from the rest of you. I know you're tired of being zinged by bs stories and lied to by MSM constantly, too.

You are 100% correct - the MSM is a scourge - however they are in all probability doing the bidding of the "Elite" - they belong to moguls who in turn  are either part of or under the control of the elite.

Changing the order of things is a very difficult and dangerous undertaking.  Learn from what Machiavelli writes in The Prince.  Although this is not the 1600's not much has changed in human nature.

"People are by nature changeable. It is easy to persuade them about some particular matter, but it is hard to hold them to that persuasion. Hence it is necessary to provide that when they no longer believe, they can be forced to believe." {{Herein lies the difficulty}}

“It ought to be remembered that there is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct, or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things. Because the innovator has for enemies all those who have done well under the old conditions, and lukewarm defenders in those who may do well under the new. This coolness arises partly from fear of the opponents, who have the laws on their side, and partly from the incredulity of men, who do not readily believe in new things until they have had a long experience of them.”

We need to remember and take cognisance of the fact that "we" are but a few who are aware of the plot and the conniving of the MSM and their masters.  Because the innovator(s){{CT Community)  has for enemies {{The public at large}} all those who have done well under the old conditions {{The public actually think MSM is doing a sterling good job}} , and lukewarm defenders in those who may do well under the new. {{I have seen so many times when the going gets tough the tough get going - fast}}

Taking on the MSM and their ilk is no easy task.  All we can probably do is to intensify the social media and other avenues to prove and show their deceit, lies and falseness. 

Words remember?

Benificial ignorance.

Remember when Lisa in the Simpsons said ignore all the advertising bots? What happened?

• Share Our Content, Evil People Hate Us!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.
  • Latest Club Activity