Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

NOW THIS: Las Vegas Killer Stephen Paddock Was DRILLING Holes in the Wall Before the Attack (VIDEO)

So he was drilling while he was shooting..........:blink:

When exactly did Jesus save the world, before or after the shooting started?

I need to look for a time line......

Originally I thought the story was a fire alarm, but, I noticed in the taxi driver video the alarms were not going off.

Why didn't the fire alarms go off, shooting all those rounds would generate tons of smoke.

Most high rise smoke alarms are so sensitive, a little drywall dust will set them off.

I know from experience, the hard way.

3 hours ago, abigfatzero said:

Originally I thought the story was a fire alarm, but, I noticed in the taxi driver video the alarms were not going off.

Why didn't the fire alarms go off, shooting all those rounds would generate tons of smoke.

Most high rise smoke alarms are so sensitive, a little drywall dust will set them off.

I know from experience, the hard way.

Wouldn't it have been easier to just baggie and/or duct tape them? 

Easy enough to twist off and unplug a smoke alarm too.

A camera would make sense except he offed himself. 

48 minutes ago, Carnivalpunk said:

Wouldn't it have been easier to just baggie and/or duct tape them? 

Easy enough to twist off and unplug a smoke alarm too.

A camera would make sense except he offed himself. 

The commercial ones in a building system will set off the alarm if you remove them.

But, yes, bagging them is an option, that's what I have done on several occasions.

One thing about bagging them, if they have not been cleaned in awhile, it is possible to disturb the dust inside the unit and set them off.

Again, I know from experience, the hard way.

I'm sure they have the power drill that was used in the room. I'm sure it all makes sense when you put the peaces together, right guys?

Drill = obfuscation / ruse.  There are too many close stories so they bring in another "prop" to confuse the issue and relay the conversation..

3 hours ago, Therin said:

I'm sure they have the power drill that was used in the room. I'm sure it all makes sense when you put the peaces together, right guys?

RIGHT, or would that be left?

3 hours ago, Malevolent said:

Drill = obfuscation / ruse.  There are too many close stories so they bring in another "prop" to confuse the issue and relay the conversation..

This!