Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Playing with the names again!

4 minutes ago, JayDee said:

Paddock is the square peg being shoved into a round hole. But this is an Orwellian state, and they want us to see one shooter. 

They were in a PADDOCK and I just posted a link in the fire thread about Terry BURNS who lost her home. 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

They were in a PADDOCK and I just posted a link in the fire thread about Terry BURNS who lost her home. 

Wasn't there a woman earlier this year with the last name Fry who was electrocuted in an accident?

Just now, JayDee said:

Wasn't there a woman earlier this year with the last name Fry who was electrocuted in an accident?

She was burned alive in a hot air balloon accident! 

And I always like to point out, Osama Bin Laden was the boogie man, and then they gave us Obama/Biden. 

Paddock:  pasture or enclosed area for horses, cows, etc. Herd animals. 

Jesus Campos the savior Security Guard. Jesus... then you have Campos which means FIELDS in Spanish.

And last but not least today we have Terrry BURNS in the California fires article here: 

10 dead as Wine Country fires burn at least 1,500 structures, force evacuations

Terrie Burns stands in the middle of her destroyed at the scene of the Tubbs Fire in Santa Rosa, Ca., on Monday October 9, 2017. Massive wildfires ripped through Napa and Sonoma counties early Monday, .

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/2-big-wildfires-prompt-evacuations-in-Napa-County-12262945.php

Then recently there is Mr. Cashin who is to do with the markets here:

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2017/10/05/cashin-weve-got-some-quietly-remarkable-data.html

Then there was the woman named Fry who burned to death in a hot air balloon accident several months ago, look it up if you don't believe me.. 

This keeps happening over and over and over! This is very spooky!  There are countless names that directly relate to MSM articles like this. What is going on?  Coincidences? Really? 

4 minutes ago, JayDee said:

And I always like to point out, Osama Bin Laden was the boogie man, and then they gave us Obama/Biden. 

And then there was the middle name of Hussein! Saddam Hussein and Barak Hussein Obama... 

Bernie Madoff with millions. Boner-nuff said, with all the pics. Santorum, not going there, gross.

I always expected millitary leader Patreus to betray us. Based on the name games they like to play. It is beyond comical.

Seems quite deliberate, even ritualistic, like they're continually mocking us! Elitist coding...

New Police Chief Danielle Outlaw: Portland offers 'ability to be bold'
October 4, 2017

It's only Day 2.

Portland's new Police Chief Danielle Outlaw made that clear several times throughout a roughly 20-minute interview Tuesday at the Police Bureau headquarters downtown, where she's meeting the people who work for her and some of the community members she serves.
-----
"If I go into this looking at it as a challenge or as a negative, then that's how it's going to play out. I don't necessarily see it that way,'' she said. "I hope it resonates as a time of change and opportunity, as opposed to 'here comes the big bad boogeyman Outlaw coming to change what we do.'''

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/10/police_chief_danielle_outlaw_i.html

:blink: