Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Yes, California should Secede and do it right after I move!

Cinnamon    28,921

If this isn't the dumbest thing I've seen, I am not sure what else could compete!  They flew the flag upside down almost all day long! Then again, we are in distress so maybe they are the first to do the right thing? The school principal said that the person who put the flag up didn't know it was upside down. Would that be someone who is not from this country... someone who is illegally here?  Who the hell else would not know up from down with the U.S. flag? 

The upside down U.S. flag is an official signal of distress. It is not meant to be, and is not officially recognized as any type of disrespect when so displayed for the right reasons. To the contrary, here is the relevant part of the US Code of Laws regarding how to fly the flag when in distress: THE FLAG CODE.

TODD'S AMERICAN DISPATCH

California grade school flies American flag upside down

One of our readers was driving by Blach Intermediate School in Los Altos, California the other day and noticed something unusual about the American flag. It was posted upside down. 

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/10/05/california-grade-school-flies-american-flag-upside-down.html

COBO Member    4,311

At this point, between the HepA and wildfires, there might not be any state left to secede. Then watch them beg for US aid!

askakido    329
19 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

At this point, between the HepA and wildfires, there might not be any state left to secede. Then watch them beg for US aid!

When is the Cat 5 scheduled to hit Long Beach, CA?

Erudite One    652

This kind of reminds me of when Spicer did half a press briefing with an upside down flag pin & then corrected when the reporter said something. Interesting.
I think the U.S. flag is way, way too well known internationally for even an illegal to do this, let alone a citizen. Unless you live in a cave!

If what folks have been whispering about Cali (as far as earthquakes) as well as the really, really bad fires, I don't think whoever did this is wrong. Given that they indeed knew what they were doing & it wasn't a mistake. I would say yeah, the state IS in distress. They just legalized HIV bug chasers & they are on the verge of a hepatitis epidemic. As a start.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017/10/08/california-hepatitis-a-outbreak-on-verge-of-statewide-epidemic/

Cinnamon    28,921
3 minutes ago, OdinsEye said:

upside down flag is a sign the nation is in distress, a call to arms for true patriots

Or a symbol of a nation of illegal immigrants who are put in charge of raising the flag. lol

OdinsEye    282
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Or a symbol of a nation of illegal immigrants who are put in charge of raising the flag. lol

most flags on private property are made with an incorrect number of stars so that people do not have to follow flag protocol... fake patriotism...