Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

LIVE: California Fires in Napa, Sonoma & Santa Rosa - LIVE BREAKING NEWS COVERAGE

Cinnamon    28,945

I was in their chat. What a bunch of turds saying: I hope California burns. Hicks probably never been out of their small town or to another state.  They sound oh so original when it comes to death wishes against the people here. Tired of hearing it. 

apache54    6,064
3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I was in their chat. What a bunch of turds saying: I hope California burns. Hicks probably never been out of their small town or to another state.  They sound oh so original when it comes to death wishes against the people here. Tired of hearing it. 

Cali just like our government was taken over, before that it was one NICE state, so just like our fed government it only needs to be freed of the scum running it and get rid of some riff-raff!!  

Picklesnout    1,412

All those winestocks will need replacing. They will love the ash in the ground but wow, the cost, time, and effort!

I do hope the humans fare well, but I feel bad for the vines, since they can't move, and folks don't have time to save them.

This tragedy will hurt economically as well.  :bananafire:

Americans in the south half of the country have been catching it lately.  Hang in there folks.