Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

And now I know why I see prop planes | Britain makes battle plans for war with North Korea

Ukshep    25,465

The Armed Forces are preparing for a potential war with North Korea, sources have revealed.

Officials have been instructed to draw up plans for how Britain would respond if war broke out with Pyongyang amid heightening tensions between the West and dictator Kim Jong-Un.

One option involves deploying Britain’s new aircraft carrier – due to be handed over to the Navy later this year – to the region before she has undergone flight trials.

Details of the secret operation plan have emerged after Donald Trump warned that ‘only one thing will work’ when it comes to dealing with North Korea, which has continued nuclear and rocket tests despite widespread condemnation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4960972/Britain-draws-battle-plan-case-North-Korea-war.html

Now I know why I've seen so much aircraft activity....

askakido    329
Just now, Ukshep said:

The Armed Forces are preparing for a potential war with North Korea, sources have revealed.

Officials have been instructed to draw up plans for how Britain would respond if war broke out with Pyongyang amid heightening tensions between the West and dictator Kim Jong-Un.

One option involves deploying Britain’s new aircraft carrier – due to be handed over to the Navy later this year – to the region before she has undergone flight trials.

Details of the secret operation plan have emerged after Donald Trump warned that ‘only one thing will work’ when it comes to dealing with North Korea, which has continued nuclear and rocket tests despite widespread condemnation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4960972/Britain-draws-battle-plan-case-North-Korea-war.html

Now I know why I've seen so much aircraft activity....

Sopwith Camels?  "Fighting Fire with Fire For Over a Century."  (I couldn't resist, Aliens made me do it.)

"... the secret operation plan have emerged after Donald Trump warned that ‘only one thing will work’ when it comes to dealing with North Korea... "

Perhaps it really means the same thing as Rumsfeld was saying he would do on January 2001 when Sen. Byrd asked what he was going to do about the 'mis-accounted money, that $2.3 Trill'... "QUIT".. meaning "bring down the Pentagon and the WTC."  To save 'face'.

"Now I know why I've seen so much aircraft activity...."  Interesting.

COBO Member    4,317
Just now, askakido said:

Sopwith Camels?  "Fighting Fire with Fire For Over a Century."  (I couldn't resist, Aliens made me do it.)"

"Now I know why I've seen so much aircraft activity...."  Interesting.

Long as you're BS'g, NK has a fair fleet of AN-2's. I'd have to dig for the link. But the idea was that due to construction and lack of airspeed, they'd actually make pretty good stealth bombers as today's radar could completely overlook them.

askakido    329

"One option involves deploying Britain’s new aircraft carrier – due to be handed over to the Navy later this year – to the region before she has undergone flight trials.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4960972/Britain-draws-battle-plan-case-North-Korea-war.html#ixzz4v2bYRS3w 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

WTF?

askakido    329
5 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Long as you're BS'g, NK has a fair fleet of AN-2's. I'd have to dig for the link. But the idea was that due to construction and lack of airspeed, they'd actually make pretty good stealth bombers as today's radar could completely overlook them.

Sorta like the Gotha Go 229's , rather stealthy against WWII/Korean War Radar systems.

Cmonsense101    417
6 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

May be those bombers are covered with a layer of kim's butt fat. The smell forces the radar signal to steer clear and bypass.

COBO Member    4,317
11 minutes ago, CGK said:

Did those planes look like this?

https://www.airplane-pictures.net/type.php?p=153

Dont worry unless they have the bay door open shoving shit out the back of the plane landing on your head...LOL

More than the pics, look at how many countries are operating them. Like I said earlier in Shep's other thread, they're everywhere.

And those pics are just the H models. (J went 6 bladed props)

garlic    2,639
Just now, COBO Member said:

More than the pics, look at how many countries are operating them. Like I said earlier in Shep's other thread, they're everywhere.

COBO read what I wrote..I love C-130's. I was up in the cockpit too. Great view from there. And a C-130 is the first place I ever used the "can"...and yes it really was a can, or should I say a bucket with a curtain. LOL

garlic    2,639

Another thing is, Prop planes can get in and out of a lot of places jets cant. They usually need less runway and can drop down through holes in weather when land that jets cant.

Not to mention those C-130's have 4 engines. Go ahead and knock out 3 engines and we can still manage to make it to the ground safely with the right pilot. Well...maybe not...LOL