Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads! | Purchase An Ad Slot!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

TheToolman

Dolphins coach resigns after damning snorting video surfaces

Recommended Posts

 TheToolman    1,595

Unbelievable video!!!!!  Dumb-shit...

Miami Dolphins offensive line coach Chris Foerster has resigned, less than 12 hours after a video of him snorting a white powder surfaced online.

“I am resigning from my position with the Miami Dolphins and accept full responsibility for my actions. I want to apologize to the organization and my sole focus is on getting the help that I need with the support of my family and medical professionals,” Foerster said in a statement Monday.

The video, which was originally posted on Facebook by Las Vegas-based model Kijuana Nige, features Foerster sniffing white powder with a rolled-up $20 bill.

http://nypost.com/2017/10/09/dolphins-coach-resigns-after-damning-snorting-video-surfaces/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 vegascraps    91

And on Mike & Mike this morning they said the guy was the highest paid assistant coach in the NFL at around 2 or 3 mill. What a frickin dumb ass. Guys are stupid when it comes to women. Like the old saying goes...we think with the wrong head a majority of the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    28,944

hahaha These people are so flippin' dumb. 

"white powder"... I'm sure it was just sugar or if he's really tough, salt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 TheToolman    1,595
1 minute ago, vegascraps said:

And on Mike & Mike this morning they said the guy was the highest paid assistant coach in the NFL at around 2 or 3 mill. What a frickin dumb ass. Guys are stupid when it comes to women. Like the old saying goes...we think with the wrong head a majority of the time.

The HO was a sister....   He trusted a HO with that video that is a Trump basher???  He got what he deserved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 vegascraps    91
1 minute ago, TheToolman said:

He got what he deserved.

Agreed. The whole premise of the video they were saying was him trying to impress her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    28,944
18 minutes ago, TheToolman said:

getting the help that I need with the support of my family and medical professionals,” Foerster said in a statement Monday.

LOL Medical professionals because he's an asshole. What will the professionals call that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 vegascraps    91
6 minutes ago, TheToolman said:

I bet she came back to him asking for a lot of money and he said no.  So she released it.

Damn...excellent point. Didn't even think of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    28,944
2 hours ago, askakido said:

Imagine if that had been white powder of anthrax?

All the fans would mourn him. As it is, all the rest who are doing the same thing he's doing are pointing their fingers at him and saying how terrible he is. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 askakido    329
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

All the fans would mourn him. As it is, all the rest who are doing the same thing he's doing are pointing their fingers at him and saying how terrible he is. lol

:nodl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×