Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

NSSF/SAAMI Joint Statement On Las Vegas Tragedy Guns an

Ukshep    25,406

The National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF) and The Sporting Arms and Sporting Arms and Ammunition Manufacturers' Institute (SAAMI) today issued the following joint statement.

Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with the families and loved ones of all those killed and injured in the criminal attack in Las Vegas.  The manufacture, distribution and sale of automatic firearms and their components has been stringently regulated by federal laws since 1934.  We believe the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) should interpret and enforce existing laws and regulations.  We call upon ATF to conduct a prompt review and evaluation of aftermarket trigger activation devices such as bump stocks to determine whether they are lawful to install and use on a firearm under the National Firearms Act of 1934 (NFA), or whether, if they have no function or purpose other than to convert a conventional firearm into an automatic firearm, they are regulated items under the NFA.  We urge Congress to allow ATF to complete its review before considering any legislation so that any policy decisions can be informed by the facts and ATF's analysis. 

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/joint-nssfsaami-statement-300533194.html

Cinnamon    28,895

As if a criminal gives a crap about legalities. When is everyone going to face that fact and get over it?  They use guns, knives, cars, trucks... anything that can cause damage. Oh and bombs are also illegal, right?  So what are they going to do about that other than keep taking away everyone's rights in the name of a few f**ked up individuals who will use it for offensive purposes? NOTHING! 

vegascraps    91
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Oh and bombs are also illegal, right?  So what are they going to do about that other than keep taking away everyone's rights in the name of a few f**ked up individuals who will use it for offensive purposes? NOTHING! 

They can outlaw fertilizer, nails, screws, batteries.....and whatever else they put in their dirty bombs. That will work right? Let's outlaw everything!

Cinnamon    28,895
Just now, vegascraps said:

They can outlaw fertilizer, nails, screws, batteries.....and whatever else they put in their dirty bombs. That will work right? Let's outlaw everything!

Exactly. Make sure to take all the files, too, so no one can make sharp objects out of metal. Where does it end? 

Ukshep    25,406
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Exactly. Make sure to take all the files, too, so no one can make sharp objects out of metal. Where does it end? 

Till even the pavements are cushions!

Cinnamon    28,895
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Till even the pavements are cushions!

:gsbrnint:  I prefer to skin my knees if I fall down. That's normal. hehehe

Ukshep    25,406
Just now, Cinnamon said:

:gsbrnint:  I prefer to skin my knees if I fall down. That's normal. hehehe

glutton for punishment or in our new safe spaces world. That would be glutton for cushionment! Oh I made a new word?

Cinnamon    28,895
Just now, Ukshep said:

glutton for punishment or in our new safe spaces world. That would be glutton for cushionment! Oh I made a new word?

What does spell check say about cushionment ..same as chemtrails... and luciferian... red lines underneath. 

COBO Member    4,291

A renewed war on guns is just as futile as the war on drugs. But if any of you non-gunnies have been on the fence, it's time to jump down and make a move. Flip, flop, or fly...do something even if it's wrong. Final thought...when seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

JayDee    1,520

Let's outlaw water. That would have prevented a lot of death and destruction this year in Texas. 

askakido    329
50 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

As if a criminal gives a crap about legalities. When is everyone going to face that fact and get over it?  They use guns, knives, cars, trucks... anything that can cause damage. Oh and bombs are also illegal, right?  So what are they going to do about that other than keep taking away everyone's rights in the name of a few f**ked up individuals who will use it for offensive purposes? NOTHING! 

Yeah, like "single shot Bombs", "semi-automatic Bombs", and the all time favorite the "fully automatic Bombs", the later used for illegal Controlled Demolition.

"So what are they going to do about that other than keep taking away everyone's rights in the name of a few f**ked up individuals who will use it for offensive purposes? NOTHING! " -- Cinn

Exactly.

askakido    329
45 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

"You are Human, therefore You are outlawed."