Ukshep

Trump sends lieutenants to Pakistan with tough message

President Donald Trump will dispatch his top diplomatic and military advisors to Pakistan in the coming weeks, turning up the heat on a nuclear-armed ally accused of harboring terror groups.

Weeks after Trump angrily accused Islamabad of providing safe haven to "agents of chaos," Secretary of State Rex Tillerson plans to depart for Pakistan late this month.

He will be followed by Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis, according to US and Pakistani sources.

The one-two punch is designed to drill home Trump's message that Pakistani state support for jihadist groups has to end, according to officials briefed on the visits.

http://thepeninsulaqatar.com/article/07/10/2017/Trump-sends-lieutenants-to-Pakistan-with-tough-message

Any involvement here causes me to look on with that look of what....??? Last thing anyone needs is that region going hot!

18 minutes ago, vegascraps said:

Honestly he is just trying to unravel all the tangled web that Obummer spun for 8 years.

I wish. Looks like it was designed so he had a job to do.

On October 10, 2017 at 2:07 AM, Ukshep said:

I wish. Looks like it was designed so he had a job to do.

Yeah, f-u-c-k Trump. Obviously he failed to drain his swamp, now he is pointing finger at someone else's swamp created by the swamp he himself is surrounded with. Pakistan itself is a victim of domestic terrorism. Would they knowingly invite and harbor terrorists to terrorize their own country? Where is the logic behind it? Trump wants to dismantle Pakistan's nuclear asset so that Israel can sleep in peace. Now he is inventing excuses while mossad and CIA is busy helping terrorists from Afganistan cross Pakistani border using India's money. What happens to Pakistan does not effect me. But fact is fact. 

• Like 1

The Amran brothers are from Pakistan, and I'd bet are connected to Pak ISI....  

Pakistan needs to be treated as a hostile power until the whole DNC hacking/server fiasco has been unraveled....

I hope Trump has people as suspicious as I am of the swamp monsters, especially those connected to the previous administration...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.