Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

C.O.W.

The Missing photo showing Possible suicide weapon

C.O.W.    310

Paddock proof he was suicided

Here is the now scrubbed Leaked photo that supposedly proved he took his own life.

- small caliber handgun - @COBO Member    does this now validate my original assumptions? Where is the spatter?
- A weapon with blood on the barrel and a trail from head to the gun, but how did he shoot himself and then drag it to its resting position?
- No blood on ammo even though it's under the round, no spatter on any rounds themselves, not possible unless the rounds were placed after shooting
-This is definitely Stephen Braddock
- Not seen in this cropping but there is an ar under his body, this could indicate he was in a standing position when he supposedly shot himself, but how did he come to a relaxed position and still drag the handgun beyond hands reach, not possible.
I can't see it but maybe what are the other possibilities, and why would they scrub this photo? 
COW

COBO Member    4,276

I had forgotten about the little J frame in this pic. I thought you were saying he'd used a .223 or something larger.

The lack of blood splatter is a moot point even in this case though. It might be visible outside this frame. You want splatter? Walk in and see the remains after somebody gives head to a 12ga!

And the placement of the revolver is nothing out of the ordinary. Appendages tend to not work so well after the brain's been disconnected.

Sidebar: Physics of any gunshot wound remain in stone. For a millisecond, the only escape path for blood and tissue is through the entrance wound. Hence the "fine red mist" from the true JFK killshot from the grassy knoll. (.221 Fireball cartridge, IMHO)

vegascraps    91
1 hour ago, COBO Member said:

Hence the "fine red mist" from the true JFK killshot from the grassy knoll. (.221 Fireball cartridge, IMHO)

I see what you did there :pouty-smiley-emoticon:

COBO Member    4,276
2 minutes ago, vegascraps said:

I see what you did there :pouty-smiley-emoticon:

GOOD!!! But Bill Hicks brings it together. "I know, to the common layman, or somebody that just dabbles in physics..." There's your ounce of truth in a pound of comedy.

Cinnamon    28,888
2 hours ago, C.O.W. said:

This is definitely Stephen Braddock

Is that a typo? And how does anyone know it's definitely Paddock? 

vegascraps    91
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Definitely Braddock. Come on Cinn you know it is him.

C.O.W.    310
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Typo for sure was just watching an old Chuck Norris flick, glad it wasn't a Disney film, lol

Cinnamon    28,888
3 minutes ago, vegascraps said:

Definitely Braddock. Come on Cinn you know it is him.

Yeah, it's that wide open eye that gives it away. lol

abigfatzero    3,711
2 hours ago, askakido said:

His left hand is in his pocket?  is that I what I am seeing in that video?

He is on top of a gun, you are seeing the butt end.