Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Owner of world's first sex doll brothel says he has been inundated with requests for paedophile and rape sessions

Cinnamon    28,895

Sergi Prieto co-founded world's first sex doll brothel Lumidolls, in Barcelona 

Club says it caters 'all fantasies' but Prieto says there are requests he turns down

Punters asking for sex dolls designed to look like children are denied, he says

Rape fantasies are also denied on 'ethical grounds', Mr Prieto explained

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4963068/Sex-doll-brothel-inundated-requests-child-dolls.html#ixzz4v22dYFX8

If this doesn't tell you how sick society is, nothing will. 

Tengu    141

I saw this thread right after I saw your thread on the Black Death. You hear about these weird people way too much. Maybe a little Black Death wouldn't be so bad

Picklesnout    1,396

On one hand the dolls don't feel, but how long till that replicant is not enough?

From an evolutionary standpoint, this makes no sense to me. Is it particular to men? Is it more about dominance than sex?

Adult sex dolls make sense. A man wants a 10, but maybe could not even score a 3 in real life, if at all. Maybe they could not function in a relationship. Humans still have the drive, so Boom, instant gratification without relationship issues, rape or killing some poor lady.

Are there many men dolls? For women I mean, not anal- do women seek the dolls in the same way men do?

Do women want the kid dolls?

What is this really about?

TheToolman    1,595

Initially the brothel opened on Barcelona's famous Las Ramblas, but was forced to close after protests from local sex workers.

Cinnamon    28,895
12 minutes ago, Picklesnout said:

On one hand the dolls don't feel, but how long till that replicant is not enough?

From an evolutionary standpoint, this makes no sense to me. Is it particular to men? Is it more about dominance than sex?

Adult sex dolls make sense. A man wants a 10, but maybe could not even score a 3 in real life, if at all. Maybe they could not function in a relationship. Humans still have the drive, so Boom, instant gratification without relationship issues, rape or killing some poor lady.

Are there many men dolls? For women I mean, not anal- do women seek the dolls in the same way men do?

It's another way to be a freak. That's all I know. lol

Zing    1,100
10 minutes ago, Picklesnout said:

Fvck no--no sex male dolls.  Yeah, old men want 40 and younger woman because "older" women don't turn them on.  Ok, they get the 30 something that takes them for all they have.  I hear this about older men frequently and know a few who passed up older, beautiful women for the chase of younger women.  

TheToolman    1,595

Seriously, that is really gross.  This of the poor person who has to clean the machine after every use...   UGH!!!  :slap:

vegascraps    91
2 minutes ago, TheToolman said:

Seriously, that is really gross.  This of the poor person who has to clean the machine after every use...   UGH!!!  :slap:

HAHAHAHAHA especially if they clean them the way they half ass clean hotel rooms. Serves these sicko's right if they catch a STD due to a poor cleaning. AIn't karma a b*tch.

God Man    1,186
1 hour ago, Picklesnout said:

Yes, they make sex dolls and even robotic machines for women.  It is probably about fantasy.  Why does a girl play with Barbi after all?  

I don't think most guys choose a doll over a real women though.  Maybe they can't ever have the real thing?