Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

‘Stand ready for WAR’ Trump’s top general tells US Army to prepare to fight North Korea

DONALD Trump's most senior US General has told the US Army to "stand ready" for war with North Korea sparking World War 3 fears.

General James 'Mad dog' Mattis warned it is impossible to tell what the future holds for the crisis, but urged US troops to be prepared for a confrontation with Kim Jong-un.

He said while Trump is committed to finding a diplomatic solution, the US Army must "standy ready" to fight.

<snip>

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/864204/World-War-3-North-Korea-news-latest-Donald-Trump-general-army-ready-war

:grumpier:

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

DONALD Trump's most senior US General has told the US Army to "stand ready" for war with North Korea sparking World War 3 fears.

General James 'Mad dog' Mattis warned it is impossible to tell what the future holds for the crisis, but urged US troops to be prepared for a confrontation with Kim Jong-un.

He said while Trump is committed to finding a diplomatic solution, the US Army must "standy ready" to fight.

<snip>

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/864204/World-War-3-North-Korea-news-latest-Donald-Trump-general-army-ready-war

:grumpier:

General "mad dog" .  Say his name backwards.

By the time the USAF, RoK, USN, and a smattering of SpecFor get finished, the only thing the Army will have to do is mop up the holdouts and set up the occupation until the RoK can take over.

Just now, vegascraps said:

Wow I just had an overload of memories hit my brain from 30 years ago.

And if you're like me, once was enough!

9 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

And if you're like me, once was enough!

I was either a NOT very bright teenager or budding alcoholic..I learned several times. LOL

Just now, Ceecee said:

I was either a NOT very bright teenager or budding alcoholic..I learned several times. LOL

I was both I think. But solved the alcoholic/binge drinking problem in my late 20's

3 minutes ago, vegascraps said:

I was both I think. But solved the alcoholic/binge drinking problem in my late 20's

I was in my late 20's also. And DEFINITELY not now. With all going on in the world I like to be as clear headed as possible. Can't afford not to be.