Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Black Death plague warning: Outbreak confirmed by World Health Organisation

DEADLY outbreak of bubonic and pneumonic plague, which has been attributed to the Black Death, has killed at least 33 people, according to the World Health Organisation (WHO).

The WHO, which has been working alongside Madagascar’s Ministry of Health, confirmed more than 231 people had been infected with the contagious plague and officials have warned the risk of the epidemic spreading is “high”.

More than 50 million people in Europe were killed by the Black Death in the 1300s, which many historians believe was caused by several killer diseases including the pneumonic plague.

Eastern and central Madagascar have been worst hit by the outbreak, sparking emergency funding from the WHO.

<snip>

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/863960/plague-outbreak-madagascar-bubonic-pneumonic-world-health-organisation-WHO

The pneumonic plague is airborne. 

12 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

DEADLY outbreak of bubonic and pneumonic plague, which has been attributed to the Black Death, has killed at least 33 people, according to the World Health Organisation (WHO).

My question is this: do they really use the UK spelling of the word "Organisation"?? Really?! We host those globalist mo-fos at the City of BabYloN (NYC) here in the USofA, and they can't even be bothered to use US English? Not the "World Health Organization" but the "World Health Organisation"?! Wow! Those World Beast System ingrates!!! :pouty-smiley-emoticon::angry:;):p

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

The WHO, which has been working alongside Madagascar’s Ministry of Health, confirmed more than 231 people had been infected with the contagious plague and officials have warned the risk of the epidemic spreading is “high”.

More than 50 million people in Europe were killed by the Black Death in the 1300s, which many historians believe was caused by several killer diseases including the pneumonic plague.

Eastern and central Madagascar have been worst hit by the outbreak, sparking emergency funding from the WHO.

<snip>

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/863960/plague-outbreak-madagascar-bubonic-pneumonic-world-health-organisation-WHO

The pneumonic plague is airborne. 

This is hilarious because in the game pandemic. Madagascar is impossible to infect :D

Just now, Ukshep said:

This is hilarious because in the game pandemic. Madagascar is impossible to infect :D

I love the animated Madagascar movies. Now they've ruined that for me, too. Nothing is sacred. 

However, I was wondering when a good plague story would hit. They're starting to talk about this more and more in the news. 

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I love the animated Madagascar movies. Now they've ruined that for me, too. Nothing is sacred. 

However, I was wondering when a good plague story would hit. They're starting to talk about this more and more in the news. 

.... a plague type pandemic is overdue, but if you quarantine yourself and don't touch mail and other surfaces that have been handled and wear a face mask, you will have an advantage.  Pandemics spread quickly and people can be exposed BEFORE it is know that it has spread.

5 minutes ago, Zing said:

.... a plague type pandemic is overdue, but if you quarantine yourself and don't touch mail and other services that have been handled and wear a face mask, you will have an advantage.  Pandemics spread quickly and people can be exposed BEFORE it is know that it has spread.

I'm actually more worried about the Hepatitis that's hitting Cali right now. Spread so easily. And it's all the way from San Diego to Sacremento now.

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm actually more worried about the Hepatitis that's hitting Cali right now. Spread so easily. And it's all the way from San Diego to Sacremento now.

I would avoid all restaurants, buffets, and freshly prepared food and prepare food myself after thoroughly washing fruits and veggies and wash your hands the minute you get home, each time you are out.  You probably  do these things anyway.

When using a public bathroom, use the paper towel to open the bathroom door, not your bare  hand and when using the elevator, push it with your knuckle instead of your finger. 

Just now, Zing said:

I would avoid all restaurants, buffets, and freshly prepared food and prepare food myself after thoroughly washing fruits and veggies and wash your hands the minute you get home, each time you are out.  You probably  do these things anyway.

When using a public bathroom, use the paper towel to open the bathroom door, not your bare  hand and when using the elevator, push it with your knuckle instead of your finger. 

I stopped eating out. I'm going on a juice fast today so I'll be safe for awhile, I put some vinegar and a little bentonite clay in the water I use to wash the veggies just to be sure. And definitely yes on the bathroom tricks. 

Forget that plague..Im more afraid of this..And flu shots wont save you!

The influenza or flu pandemic of 1918 to 1919, the deadliest in modern history, infected an estimated 500 million people worldwide–about one-third of the planet’s population at the time–and killed an estimated 20 million to 50 million victims. More than 25 percent of the U.S. population became sick, and some 675,000 Americans died during the pandemic.

More: http://www.history.com/topics/1918-flu-pandemic

47 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I was just getting ready to remind you that you had problems much closer to home. Either get the vax or stay shut up in the house.

4 hours ago, AztlanRising said:

My question is this: do they really use the UK spelling of the word "Organisation"?? Really?! We host those globalist mo-fos at the City of BabYloN (NYC) here in the USofA, and they can't even be bothered to use US English? Not the "World Health Organization" but the "World Health Organisation"?! Wow! Those World Beast System ingrates!!! :pouty-smiley-emoticon::angry:;):p

QE2 is head of the NWO, which is probably why "World Health Organisation" is spelled using UK English.