Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Sister freaked out!

Ukshep    25,453

So I'm outside drinking my tea while my sister smokes. We speak a little. We go quiet. My mind wanders and I say out loud. Just walk through the door. You know what you need to do.

My sister looks at me and goes f**king nuts....

Apparently she was visualizing a door and somehow I knew.....

She thinks I made her see the door. I don't even know wtf just happened!

Not sure what to make of it. I'm feeling kinda bad about it!

Ukshep    25,453
Just now, Uncle Thanky said:

There is the answer she seeks.

Yes it does feel like that.... An answer. Like she needed to know. Maybe that's why she got so freaked out?

Uncle Thanky    2,215
Just now, Ukshep said:

Maybe that's why she got so freaked out?

IMHO
She never expected it from you.

That's what freaked her out.

Ukshep    25,453
2 minutes ago, Uncle Thanky said:

IMHO
She never expected it from you.

That's what freaked her out.

Could be right. Her opinions of things are being challenged by what she is witnessing this last year.

John Galt    2,155
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

So I'm outside drinking my tea while my sister smokes. We speak a little. We go quiet. My mind wanders and I say out loud. Just walk through the door. You know what you need to do.

My sister looks at me and goes f**king nuts....

Apparently she was visualizing a door and somehow I knew.....

She thinks I made her see the door. I don't even know wtf just happened!

Not sure what to make of it. I'm feeling kinda bad about it!

I literally read my mom's mind one time, and that scared her too because she thought that I was in her head. Why feel bad about it though? I thought it was borderline hilarious.

John Galt    2,155

All I am saying is that sometime things such as this happen, and that they are our natural state of being. Recognizing, and accessing that part of ourselves never has been, and never will be a bad thing. That aspect is what has been repressed the most, and in order to access it we must be able to empathize with the person we are communicating with on a very deep level. All it will do for your sister, and my mom is to open their perception to new ideas about reality.  Who cares about what the message was at that point, the experience of having that happened means just as much as 'going through the door'. In fact, going through the door could have just been you subliminally telling her to recognize what it is that you are communicating to her. She went through, and heard what was on the other side.. which was the invisible 'unseen' voice... no?

You, and me are simply the fulcrum.. the tool used for this awakening. Why repress a natural instinct to open their eyes in a way that is simply undeniable?