Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Marine Marksman says Paddock is not Shooter

Ukshep    25,443

The maximum effective firing range of an M-16 (AR variant) rifle is between 600 to 875 yards. Whereas, the Mandalay hotel window Paddock was purportedly firing from was 0.8 miles from the concert venue, which is 1,400 yards.

Even as an expert marksman myself who can put a round through a flea's ass at 200 yards, I don't think I could accomplish what this untrained 64-year-old man somehow miraculously pulled off, even if I had a four-man fire team.

Also, any combat trained Marine or Soldier who is honest will tell you how ineffective and inaccurate a fully automatic rifle is, and how it's main use is suppressing fire, and that they are usually only good at depleting your ammunition supply quickly. I'll take one well trained expert marksman with a semi-auto any day over two men with full-auto.

Regarding Jason Aldean and the Illuminati card game, occultist Alice Bailey wrote in her 'Externalization of the Hierarchy' how the brotherhood would begin to inculcate their occulted philosophies and symbolic language into the minds of the uninitiated public through the media and print, in order to compel us to accept the New Age without dissent. Some other writers have referred to this as the "revelation of the method."

https://www.henrymakow.com/2017/10/-marine-marksman-says-paddock.html

More discussion on this before they pull our eyes away me thinks...

... me thinks... me seeks...