Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

warphammer_40k

BREAKING NEWS: SecDef Mattis "US Army must be prepared for Military Solution to North Korea"

vegascraps    91
5 minutes ago, AztlanRising said:

So I'm guessing "The Storm" is the coming Korean War II....

Which will be the catalyst for WWIII?

AztlanRising    564
3 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

You all do realize the rules of engagement got changed last week?

I've been offline for a few days-- would ya happen to have a qwik breakdown of this for me??

COBO Member    4,291
3 minutes ago, AztlanRising said:

I've been offline for a few days-- would ya happen to have a qwik breakdown of this for me??

Bottom line, they no longer have to shoot at us first. I'll edit with a link. BRB

WASHINGTON – U.S. forces are no longer bound by requirements to be in contact with enemy forces in Afghanistan before opening fire, thanks to a change in rules of engagement orchestrated by Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis.

https://www.militarytimes.com/flashpoints/2017/10/03/mattis-reveals-new-rules-of-engagement/

AztlanRising    564
5 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

You all do realize the rules of engagement got changed last week?

I'm reminded of the US/South Korea war games I participated in ~20 years ago. Ulchi Focus Lens with the fantastically apt unofficial motto: "Only The War Is Simulated. The BUFFOONERY is REAL!" :pulling-hair::frantics::nodl::happy::girl-says-no-no-smiley-emoticon:

Tengu    141
1 hour ago, AztlanRising said:

[~2.5 mins] So I'm guessing "The Storm" is the coming Korean War II.... :scary::scary:

Technically the first Korean War never ended. It's on pause