Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Nothing but prop planes!

Are the elite evacuating or something?? several weeks. several times a day. Prop cargo planes, north and south. Over and over.

At first I thought meh. Minor movements. I've mentioned it here a few times already but it's happening way to much!

More activity than I've seen. Some have been military. Others I could not spot but I could hear them.

Who knows? But I'm willing to bet you're seeing/hearing C-130s. There's a bucketload of them spread around the world. And as long as you keep an eye on the wing roots, they'll be flying for decades to come.

2 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Who knows? But I'm willing to bet you're seeing/hearing C-130s. There's a bucketload of them spread around the world. And as long as you keep an eye on the wing roots, they'll be flying for decades to come.

Signs of preparations though?

4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Signs of preparations though?

Don't know...my crystal ball's in the shop. I know there's been some F-22s moved over into your neighborhood. Fairford(?) Does that sound right?

11 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Don't know...my crystal ball's in the shop. I know there's been some F-22s moved over into your neighborhood. Fairford(?) Does that sound right?

Pretty far south but yeah!

3 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Is that RAF Fairford?

Looks like it is.

Just now, Ukshep said:

U.S Air force at an RAF base?

Probably just allied training. The F-22 is one of the only planes that the US hasn't sold to other countries. We sell 'em, UK sells 'em.

1 minute ago, COBO Member said:

Probably just allied training. The F-22 is one of the only planes that the US hasn't sold to other countries. We sell 'em, UK sells 'em.

It's the training that concerns me. I'm thinking war preparations are underway. At least that is the impression given by all recent activity. Jets have been minimal but cargo wise... movements!

26 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

It's the training that concerns me. I'm thinking war preparations are underway. At least that is the impression given by all recent activity. Jets have been minimal but cargo wise... movements!

For all I know, maybe the UK found a conscience and decided to send some supplies for TX, FL, & PR. :gsbrnint: